I'm only human

Requested by GAMEPRO42. I hope you like it!
LukasxPetra.
The Order was taking a 'break'. Axel and Olivia were mad at us for leaving them, Jesse was depressed as hell, and Lukas's headaches were getting worse, not better. I sometimes heard him wandering around the order's headquarters late at night, moaning about his head. I always get up and attempt to find him, and always am I successful - unfortunately for me, as I never know what to say to him when I do find him.
Tonight was one of those awful times. I stood in front of Lukas, who was just waking up from his sleep-walking.
"Petra?" He asked, sounding bewildered. Then he sighed.
"I've been doing it again, haven't I?"
"No one blames you, Lukas. Especially not Jesse. We all understand it wasn't you trying to kill her."
"But I could have stopped it. I could have focused on killing PAMA. But I didn't, because I'm weak."
"You're not weak, Lukas. All of those people were controlled by PAMA, and none of them could stop her either. Even Harper couldn't. Even I couldn't."
"I guess. Thanks, Petra. I...I should get some sleep."
"You gonna be okay? No nightmares?" I was worried about him.
"Well..."
"I could come with you." I said, blushing furiously. His face lit up.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I want to help you, Lukas. I know how it feels to have PAMA contol your every move."
He nodded.
"I'd like you to come with me."
"Okay, then."
We walked off together.

* * *

Lukas's room was a mess, especially the bed. He told me I could sleep on there when it was tidied, but I'd already had some sleep, so I grabbed a spare mattress from his cupboard and flung it on the floor.
We threw his mess into a spare chest, and managed to find a quilt under his bed for me. Lukas lay down his bed while I sat on the mattress.
"Close your eyes if you want to go to sleep," I told him, frowning at his open orbs of blue light. He shut them obediently.
For a few minutes, I thought he was asleep, and I began to drift off too. But then I was woken by screams.
"Lukas! Wake up! You're having a nightmare!" I shouted, shaking him. He gasped and woke up properly.
"Oh, God, that was scary." He said. I noticed tears running down his face.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I killed you."
"What?!"
"I mean, I was controlled by PAMA whilst doing it. But it was still awful. If I'd killed you..." He trailed off, his eyes trained on the floor.
"Lukas, I need to tell you something."
He blinked his eyes at me. "Yes?"
I realised I had no idea how to put this.
"I love you, Lukas."
"I love you too."
No way.
We kissed for a long time after that.
I don't ship Luktra, but they ARE SO SWEET! Hope you guys all liked it. Next time I'm doing Harpvor, cause I finally finished episode seven. My life is very busy RN.