Jealousy

This isn't a request; an idea just popped into my head and I HAD to write it down. This is, my favourite, Lukesse.
LukasxF. Jesse (I abandoned the idea of M. Jesse and F. Jesse being in the same story)

Lukas POV
I lay on my soft bed, tracing circles on the quilt with my left hand. It was around midnight. I still couldn't get to sleep.
I was thinking about Radar. He seemed to like Jesse. Alot. Why did that bother me so much?
It doesn't, I told myself. But I knew that wasn't true.
After a while, I decided to go to sleep, and when I did I dreamt of Jesse, as usual.
***
The next morning, everyone was awake before me. When I got up, Jesse was chasing Olivia around the house, screaming, "Please, Via, I NEED you to help me with the portcullis! I can't do it on my own!"
I stepped out and bumped into Radar. Great.
"Lukas! I'm so sorry! Here, allow me to make your breakfast for you!"
I didn't want to be around him, so I shook my head and said, "No, Radar, I can do it myself. Just go and do whatever you have to do. Okay?"
"Um, yes sir! Sorry sir! Bye, sir!" He shuffled off, pausing to offer Jesse his help with her portcullis before hurrying off to make everyone's breakfast. He might annoy me, but I have to admit, his ability to multitask is enviable.
Jesse turned to me.
"He's crazy, isn't he? How does he do all those jobs?"
"I don't know," I said, sighing. Jesse stepped closer.
"Hey, what's up ith you lately? Ever since Radar arrived, you've been distant. All you ever do is write that book of yours."
"Look, I'm sorry about that, okay? But I can't tell you right now. Meet me at the treehouse tonight?"
She smiled and nodded, but I could still see a hint of worry in her eyes. She was worried about me. I stepped forward, and brushed a loose strand of hair back into place. She blushed deeply.
I moved my hand back and walked down the corridor towards the kitchen, my hand still tingling with excitement.
***
Jesse POV
I was afraid he wasn't going to come. Afraid he was going to leave me here alone. He was half an hour late. But then, finally, he arrived.
"Jess! I'm so sorry, I was...um..."
Suddenly, I was angry. I knew what he'd been doing.
"You've been writing in that dumb book, haven't you? I thought you were going to explain what's up with you! But obviously you're book is wayy too important. I'm nothing compared to it."
"You know that's not true! Look, the reaosn I've been acting weird is because of Radar. You know how much he likes you."
I paused.
"But why would that bither you?"
He took a deep breath.
"Because I love you."
For a moment I was in shock. Then I smiled, and slipped my arms around his neck.
"I love you too."
He pressed his lips against mine, and it was the best feeling in the world. I sighed out deeply. I'd had no idea I loved him until five seconds ago, but now I knew for sure. Now I knew for sure I loved him.
Not my best work. Sorry. I can definitely do better. So next time, I'm doing Luktra as a request, and after that...I'l probably just focus on this new horror story I'm writing while I wait for more requests. Plz go check it out!
Jesse, xxx