Love and hope

Alfie's pov
My only and true love was almost gone. I had persuaded the doctors to keep Zoe on life support for an extra two weeks but it was looking worse than ever. I hadn't been on social media at all which was causing the fans to get curious and suspicious. Liv and James were barely my children anymore as I rarely saw them and life was it it's very lowest. I have no idea what I would do without Zoe if she was to leave my side my true love would be gone. I wouldn't know what to do with myself anymore. As I sat by Zoe's bed I had my head in my hands I just wished for Zoe to move.
Out of the corner of my eye I thought that I saw Zoe's finger move. I got so excited and happy. She then moved again. "ZOES ALIVE" I shouted so that all the staff came running. Nurses and doctors had pushed me aside to check Zoe. I could just see Zoe's face in between the doctors legs her eyes were starting to open. I was so happy this was all I needed. Zoe.

After fifteen minutes of checking the doctors stepped away and let me see my beautiful wife awake. "Sorry Alf" she whispered "it's ok I love you so so mug" I told her in tears. I kissed her head and she held my hand so tight. After a few minutes of her being stable I was allowed to tell her parents and let them come and visit. "Can Olivia and James come?" Zoe asked weakly as I was on the phone to her mum. "Yeah, are you sure you are ready?" I asked back she nodded so I asked her mum if she would bring the kids.

About fifteen minutes later, Zoe's mom and liv and James arrived. Liv ran up to Zoe's bed and tried to get onto the bed I lifted her on and she gave Zoe a big hug. I held James and he seemed as if he had grown so much since a few weeks ago when I last saw him. Liv was almost 2 and James was 6 months old. Me and Zoe had missed so much. James was already starting to babble to himself ( no real words yet but still) and liv seemed so big. She is such a good little talker. She seemed cuter every time I saw her. Zoe lay in bed also clearly thinking. "Mama go nigh nigh" liv said. Zoe's mum had told liv that Zoe was sleeping as she kept asking for her mama. "Yeah" said Zoe mama was asleep. "What have you been doing" Zoe asked in return. "Dus play" liv replied. She had had her one and a half year doctors check up a few weeks ago as it was quite late with everything going on but the doctor said she is very ahead in speaking and her movement is perfect for her age. It made me feel really proud although I hadn't been able to show it until now. Maybe our family could pull together again and get on track. It would take a whole lot of love and hope though.

A/n
Sorry for the very very late update hope you are enjoying. Did you really think I could let Zoe die? 😂😵💖
-Emily