Convincing Is Annoying

Cynthia's POV

Huh...Where did Y/N go to? I mean, she(yeah...somebody from my followers asked to make the reader a girl so...Fan service???↖(^ω^)↗)was here just a minute ago. Maybe she's doing something on her art room again...

I walked upstairs and went to the art room and just as I expected, she was reading a letter? Wonder who sent it?

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU READING ABOUT???" I jump scared like Freddy Fazbear but from behind as she screamed in shock.

"NIA! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO KNOCK TO BE ENTERED! JEEZ! YOU PLAYED FNAF ONE TOO MANY!" She said with a hint of anger.

"What? I like jumpscares now because YOU showed me. It's not my fault if I'm this way." I say as she went silent for a few minutes before speaking. Heh, guess I win.

"...Fine but if you so ever do that again, I'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU ." she mimic the voice of Nightmare Moon(sorry but her voice sounds intimidating asf XD besides from King Sombra that is...)as my skin went pale out of fear.

"Y-Yeah... I-I won't. Promise."I stuttered as she sighed and looked at the letter again.

"Say, who sent you that letter? Because the handwriting seems familiar..." I said and Y/n turned her attention to me.

"It's from uncle Joey, he wants me to go check out the studio while he's busy with something." Y/N said then placed the letter on the table.

"So.... You're going there now? I WANNA COME WITH YOU!"I pleaded but she still didn't want me to go along.

"Nia, It's for your own good. I don't want you to get hurt or anything." Jeez, I may be 12 but I KNOW I AM IN MY RIGHT MIND I CAN GO THERE FEARLESSLY LIKE A BOSS! I FREAKING PLAYED SILENT HILL WHEN I WAS 8!

"BUT I WANNA GO THERE TOO! I MISS SEEING MY LITTLE WOLFIE-WU!"I whined like a poor puppy and she groaned in frustration. It's been 3 years since I last saw my precious pumpkin pup. Yeah.... I have a crush on Bori-boo. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

"Ugh fine! But don't go all whinny when we get there!"I jumped in joy while singing 'Smile'(not HD,I know you guys know what that is).

Yay!!!! I'm going to see my little Bori-boo!!! I am so excited to go there!!!