A Letter For Disaster

Y/N's POV

|===========|

Real me: But I wanna call you CB(Cutie Boo) or CC(Cute Cinnabun) pronounced as Cecie or Zezie

Sylvia: First part of the story and you've already messed it up...big time...

Real me: What? No I didn't! I just gave the reader a nickname before the story starts.

Sylvia: Are you really an author? Cause I can see the possible mistakes already... Not from the title or anything....

Real me: BOI I GOT THE SKILLZ OF AN AUTHOR! WATCH ME-WHEP!KILL IT! WATCH ME NAE NAE! XD

Sylvia: Was that supposed to be a joke???-_-||

Real me Yes! And- HOLY INKKA BUHHA! THE STORY ISN'T EVEN STARTING YET!

Sylvia: *kicks her out of the room* GET OUT OF THE CHAPTER MICHIE OR THE FLIPPING STORY WON'T START!!!

Real me: Okay jeez! Don't get edgy with me!

|===========|

I yawned softly and squinted my eyes a bit as the warm light from the sun shone on me.

"Ah! Another great day to get things going!" I stretched my body a bit and hopped off to my bed.

I walked out to my room and went over to my sister's room where I see her still sleeping as I enter.

"Tsk! You lazybones! Get up! It's morning!Up!Up!Up!Come on, sis!" I get crawled to her bed and bounced up and down like I'm on a trampoline.

"Y/N! JUST GIVE ME FIVE MORE MINUTES! I'M TOO TIRED TO GET UP!" she whined but I was having none of it when I got off and dragged her out the room.

"NOPE! YOU'RE GETTING OFF TO BED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"I said in a demanding tone as I hear her groan in frustration.

"MY BED IS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND SO I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE IT!" she said but I just rolled my eyes over with an unamused look.

"You're flipping 12 years old! How on earth do you have a boyfriend in such a young age!?" I tried to sound more like a 'parent' but she only huffed and crossed her arms together.

"AGE DOESN'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE SO SCREW THE LIMIT!" she justified but I ignored it and dropped her on the couch.

"Huh? Y/N, Cythnia, both of you are surprisingly early today. well that's new." my mom spoke from the kitchen as Nia huffed in response and I just giggled.

"Heheheh! I can be very... Persuasive...."I smirk but not too much to get my sister's attention or else she'll be mad.

"Oh! Which reminds me, your uncle Joey just sent a letter to you. Its placed on the table near your art room." Mom informed me as I got up and walked to the stairs to where my art room was.

Okay.... Let's see. Now where is that letter...Ah! There it is!

Spotting the...oddly worned out envelope, I tore a side of it and read what's inside.

Dear Y/N,

Hello there little Y/N! I know it's been a few years since you last visited the studio. I was wondering if you could go there and check the place. I've been quite a bit...busy lately so I couldn't go there myself.

From
Joey Drew

Huh.... Wonder why he would send me a letter near a school day? Well... Guess I have to go at the studio...

Wrong choice Y/N.