Shieth: an inu and a neko

As Keith layed down on the carpet with the other halfbreeds, a particular inu caught his eye. The half dog half human had multiple scars, including one on his nose. He had black hair with frosted tips in the front center. He had piercing black eyes. He was hot. All of a sudden he walked over to Keith and sat down. The inu watched as Keith hissed a little and his tail frizz up. "Woah woah woah, there's no need to get hostile. My names shiro, what's yours?" "K-Keith..." "that's a cute name" shiro smiled and Keith's face turned a light shade of red. All of a sudden the caretaker of the halfbreed center came out. "Okay time to make roommates! First we'll have-"
Times skip half an hour
"- and last will be shiro and Keith! Alright everyone to your rooms". Keith's face turned a darker shade of red. 'I'm going to sleep in the same room as
My crush. Why couldn't it have been one of the other inu's' Keith thought to himself. While he was lost in thought shiro suddenly picked him and threw him over his shoulder. "Sh-shiro?!?" "Hmm?" "I-i can w-walk on m-my own." "But your so light. I might as well carry you.". Keith's face was as red as a rose by now. As shiro carried him down the hall to their room. Keith's eyes were getting droopy, he hadn't slept last night do to an argument between the guards. Shiro set Keith down on their shared bed and layer next to him. 'He's so cute while he's asleep. What if I just-' shiro thought to himself as he lifted Keith's shirt and petted his stomach. This made Keith moan a little and start purring in his sleep. Shiro was blushing now. He stopped and picked Keith up, setting him down on his hips. This caused Keith to stir and wake up. "What's going o-" Keith's eyes widened as he found him straddling shiros hips. Shiro pulled Keith into a kiss. Keith rejected it for a while but soon kissed back, putting his arms around shiro's neck. Shiro licked Keith's bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Keith parted his lips to have shiros rough tongue push into his mouth. He explored every nook and cranny of Keith's wet cavern with his tongue (I'm just screaming internally while typing this) and then parted their lips, leaving a string of saliva connecting their tongues together. "You like me, don't you keith?" "Y-yes sh-shiro" . "Just call me daddy, ok Keith?" Shiro grinned mischievously. "O-ok daddy". Suddenly shiro leaned forward, hovering I over Keith with a fire in his eyes, which suddenly disappeared as he collapsed onto Keith, asleep. Keith pushed shiro off of him and layed on his stomach. "Goodnight daddy" kieth went to sleep.
So how was it? I'm used to reading smut not writing it😳. I'll be taking requests so if you have something your dying to read but can't find it, I'm your girl😏. Mk byeee!!!