Special christmas announcement (please read)

Hey space babies it's momma!!! Right now it's Christmas Eve where I'm at and I just want to say merry Christmas and have a happy new year!!!

♥️~Bloodsm22891

I'm just kidding I got a Christmas smut shot for ya'll!!!

3rd Person POV (Christmas day after dinner)

"It's almost time Keith!!! I can't wait to go through with the plan!!!" Pidge squealed while Keith looked at the black leather lingerie that he was wearing. "Are you sure this is gonna work Pidge?" "Of course it will! Now put your hands behind your back so I can tie you and get in the box." "Ok-wait! Tie me?!"

"Hey guys have you seen Keith lately? He disappeared after dinner..." Lance asked Coran, Shiro, Hunk who all knew Pidge and Keith's plan. "No sorry Lance. Maybe he went to bed early or something." Shiro falsely assured lance.

Lance sighed as he made his way to his room. He was looking forward to spending the rest of the night with Keith. Lance opened his door to stare at a big red box in the middle of his room. He read the tag that was attached to it.

Have fun!!!
♥️~Pidge

Lance opened the box only to meet eyes with Keith, who was in black lingerie and had his hands tied to his back with a same colored ribbon and also his mouth tied Shut with yet another black ribbon. Keith's face was almost as red as his lion as he looked lustfully at lance.

The blue paladin smirked as he picked up the smaller male, setting him down onto the bed and hooking his tied wrists over the post of the bed as he leaned close to Keith's ear. "Is this for me~?" Keith nodded vigorously due to his mouth being tied Shut. Lance attacked Keith's neck, licking and biting that one spot that drove his lover crazy.

All the smaller male could do was moan pathetically through the fabric that kept him from talking as Lance kissed down his neck, chest and stomach, eventually getting to Keith's now throbbing member. He decided to tease Keith, palming the red paladin through the leather that covered his crotch, causing pre-cum to leak out of the smaller ones member

Lance scooted over to his nightstand, grabbing a small bottle of lube, coating three of his fingers with the slick substance before going back over to Keith. Keith squirmed as lance removed the lingerie and quickly slid a finger into Keith's entrance, pumping it a few times before he added a second and third finger.

All Keith Could do was continuously moan something that couldn't be heard as it was muffled by the fabric. Lance looked over to his lover, pulling down the ribbon so Keith could speak. "A-ahh~ lance I-I ne-nngh need y-you~" Lance smirked a little deciding he would tease Keith. "I want you to beg first." "L-lance mmmn~ please fuck me! F-fuck me so hard that I-I won't be able to walk tomorrow~!" Lances smirk grew wider as he slipped a cock ring onto Keith.

The Cuban male then took off his pants, revealing his enormous member, rock hard and leaking pre-cum. Keith eyes widened at the size of lances cock, doubting that it would fit in his tight hole. Lance turned Keith around so that Keith was on his knees with his arms still hanging on the bed post.

Lance rubbed the tip of his dick against Keith's entrance before quickly thrusting in and beginning a pace that made Keith moan and scream. It didn't take long for lance to cum, spreading his hot fluid inside of Keith before continuing to pound into his lover, feeling himself nearing release again slowly.

Poor Keith was being tortured, not being able to cum because of the cock ring around the base of his shaft. Tears started to roll down his cheeks from the pain and pleasure he was being given. "L-lance~! P-please daddy let me c-cum~~!!!" Lance came again, still pounding into the poor Korean boy under him.

"Beg more kitten~ I want to hear you~~" "p-please daddy~~ let me cum- ahnn~!" Lance reached his hand down and took the cock ring off before pounding into Keith at an insanely fast pace, ramming into Keith's prostate with every thrust. Keith couldn't take anymore and came on the sheets and his stomach, tightening around lance causing the older male to cum for a third time, his hot semen filling Keith up and spilling down his thighs.

"Lance pulled out and untied Keith, laying him down before collapsing on his lovers chest exhausted, with Keith passing out after him.

How was it ya dirty minded sluts? I'm just kidding I luv you guys! Merry Christmas!

(Ugly ;-;)