Breed me (klance smut) (duh)

Trying to make up for the empty time I could've been writing, here is my apology...

3rd person POV

too close, Too close, Too close!
These two words rang through Keith's head as Ariah wrapped his arm around the omega's waist. It was close to sundown on the planet Unalia. Keith knew this was a bad idea, he could go into heat any moment and the only one who could satisfy him was lance, his alpha, his mate.

But Keith couldn't help but find comfort in those silver eyes that gave him such a warm feeling in his stomach. Then he was leaning in, trying to kiss Keith. And that's when the ex-paladin felt it, the first beginnings of heat in his lower half and the first gush of slick slowly running down his thigh. "I-I'm sorry"

Keith ducked under Ariah, earning a confused face as he sped walk away from the balcony and into the ballroom to find his lover, but he was no where to be seen. That's when Keith smelled, that special sweet scent that could only belong to lance, it was coming from their shared hotel room.

Keith whimpered, needing to lean against the wall a couple steps away from the door, lances scent overwhelming him and making the omega inside want bend over and wail for lance to take him right there. No, Keith had some control and managed to get into the room before crumpling against the door of the inside of their soundproof room, scaring lance as the blue paladin woke up and walked over to his lover.

"Keith?... oh god, it started didn't it?" Keith was incoherent, only able to respond with pants and whimpers. Lance knew though. The blue paladin was a special breed of alpha, being able to make his mate into a mess with just his scent and being able to sphere anytime, whether he was in rut or not.

The alpha picked up his smaller lover, setting him on the bed and stripping him of his special uniform, a gift from the empress of Unalia. Keith thought he was gonna lose just by having lance sit him on his lap, kissing him and gently groping him on all his sensitive spots. He got Keith to moan for the first time that night by pressing that special spot that only lance knew, on the lower stomach where his uterus was, causing the smaller male to make unholy sounds and grind down against lance.

That one move made lances alpha come out, shoving Keith's pelvis down against his and grinding with no mercy, making his omega cry out and grab on to the blue paladins shoulders. "You like that? Like being so much of a slut that just the feel of me makes you lose it?~" Keith moaned brokenly, nodding to show that it was true. That appreciative rumble in lances chest grew louder, vibrating through Keith's body, being more powerful in the sensitive places. Lance watched as his lover squirmed, being overstimulated.

God, Keith couldn't handle this any longer. "L-lance...pl-please..." Lance smirked "please what baby? Be more specific~" The blue paladin leaned down to Keith's ear, whispering in a husky voice that made the ache in Keith's stomach rage even harder. "Beg for it~" Lance had layed Keith down now, kissing, licking, and biting all over his body.

But he refused to give attention to the place Keith needed the most. "P-please...fuck me...knot me..." Keith moaned the last part which sent lance over the edge. "Breed me..." The blue paladin growled, pulling Keith's short boxers down and lifting Keith's ass towards his mouth, lapping up the slick and indulging in his lovers taste.

Keith was losing his sanity, silent screams and loud moans spilling out of his mouth as lance stretched him out with his tongue. "A-ahh! Lance~..." Keith groaned as he released another gush of slick, giving lance more of a reason to continue eating Keith out.

But surprisingly, the Cuban alpha lowered Keith's trembling legs down to the bed. "All fours baby, let daddy take care of you~" Keith obeyed his alphas orders, turning around and laying his chest down, allowing his ass to lift higher into the air, trying to please his lover.

Lance was very pleased, placing his hands on Keith's hips and slowly, but powerfully shoving himself all the way to the hilt inside of the omega, earning a cry. Lance gave Keith a few moments to adjust before pulling out to the tip and slamming, full force into Keith, making him scream in pure ecstasy.

Lance than began a pace that could drive any omega crazy, hitting Keith's prostate with such accurate aim, his body being a well memorized map to the blue paladin. Keith could feel lances knot forming, mewling as it pushed against his opening with every thrust. "Fuck babe, I shouldn't knot you... you'll get pregnant.."

Keith whimpered. "Please lance, breed me-a-ahh~ fill me up..." that sent lance lance over the edge, grabbing Keith's hips and digging his nails into the sensitive skin as he thrusted one last time, shoving his whole length and his knot inside his lover, locking them together as Keith's body wracked with the orgasm that ran through him.

Lance was quick to recover, using one hand to hold Keith up, and the second to press into Keith's abdomen, massaging there and feeling the bulge he was causing as he felt the first of his spheres move up his shaft. All Keith could do was lay there, panting and moaning as he felt the spheres travel up and into his uterus, whimpering in pleasure when they attached, releasing hormones.

"Oh god baby... gonna fill up so good~ you'll be so thick in couple months, carrying my pups~" Keith keened at the thought of carrying lances children. A little bit later lances knot went down and the couple cuddled up together falling asleep.

~About eight months later~

"Lance!" The blue paladin turned his head  to see Keith speed walking towards him, not being able to run due to his swollen stomach. Lance put down his helmet to wrap his arms around his pregnant lover. "Babe, what are you doing out of bed? Didn't Coran say to stay in bed? Your eight months pregnant and your due!" Keith pouted against lances shoulder.

"You've been gone for three days... I missed you~" lance smiled before kissing Keith, the twins kicking as they always did when they kissed, but this time was different. Keith tightened his grip on lances shoulders, groaning. "Ahhh..." "Keith? Baby? What's wrong." Keith smiled as he looked into lances eyes, wincing at the first contraction, "Their coming lance..."

♥️~Bloodsm22891