Chapter 9: The Ichibi's Other Half

Temari's POV
   "Bijuus?!" I asked. He nodded. "She has the other half of the Ichibi Shukaku. The other half, as you know was inside of Gaara." I nodded. "She also has the other half of the Rokubi Saiken, the Shibi Son Goku, and a third of the Kyuubi Kurama." My eyes widened. "How is that even possible?" I thought. "She seems to have taken a liking to Gaara." He said. I nodded with a smile. "He seems to have taken a liking to her as well." I replied. He smiled and nodded. "She's just like her mother. She's all I have left of my late wife now. Her mother was killed when she was two." He said his face downcast. I walked over to him. "I can see why Gaara likes her so much. They're so much alike."I said. I picked Tsuki up off the ground and bowed slightly. "I'll take good care of her. I promise." I said with a smile and took her to the hospital.
    Great. Now what? I know Gaara will be the first person that she wants to see when she wakes up. And Gaara did want to tell her what rank she is. On the other hand, if I tell Gaara that she's in the hospital and he finds out it was my fault... he would be angry. I gulped just thinking about it. I left Tsuki's hospital room to go tell Gaara. I'll just have to hope he won't be too mad about it.

Gaara's POV
    I was sitting in my office doing paperwork when Temari walked in. I put my pen down and lookes up at my sister. "What's up?" I asked. Her face went pale and I slightly narrowed my eyes at her. "W-Well I...um, I went to go get Tsuki like you told me to. And Itachi was there and um, I went to attack him and she kinda got in the way and she's sorta in the hospital now." She said nervously rubbing the back of her head. "Is she ok?" I asked in a dangerously low voice. "Calm down." She said. I stood up and slammed my hands on my desk. Leaning on my hands. I narrowed my eyes again and glared at her. She avoided my gaze and looked down sadly. "She's unconcious. I know you'll be the first person she'll want to see when she wakes up." She said. I ran to the hospital and walked to the room. Other than the fact that she was unconcious, she looked uninjured. Luckily for Temari. I stood next to the bed and looked at the sleeping girl. "Kazekage-sama?" She asked. I looked down at her to see that she was now awake. "I wanted to tell you. You're the new ANBU captain." She smiled and nodded. "Thanks." She said with a nod and smile. I nodded. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "I feel fine." she said smiling again. "Thanks." She said."I have to go back to the office now." I said. She nodded and I left the room to bump into Temari."Hey Gaara, can Tsuki live with me until she can get her own place?" She asked. I nodded."And the elders want to talk to you." She said. I nodded again and headed back to the office to try to finish all the paperwork that was piling up on my desk.

Tsuki's POV
    A while after Gaara left, Temari came in smiling. "You'll be living with me until you get your own place." She said. I nodded. "Arigatou Temari-san" I said. I released the seal on my forehead. After I was released from the hospital, Temari and I headed to her house and she showed me to my room. It wasn't very fancy, but it was perfect for me considering I couldn't sleep anyway. It contained only a mirror, a bed, a window, a nightstand and a desk and chair. The walls and floor were like the rest of the house and the ceiling. After dinner that night, Temari went to go to sleep and I went to the roof for the night like I always did. I looked around the village and took in the view. I looked at the Kazekage building and saw that the light in the office was still on. "So he's still up too huh?" I thought. I jumped down from the roof and walked the the Kazekage building.