22

But of course, they had everything to worry about.

Two wizards were dating, two males were dating. One male being the son of a rich death eater and the other being the boy who lived, the boy who defeated Voldemort... multiple times.

Draco woke up with extremely bright light shining into his face, well the light was bright to him. It was the enchanted ceiling of the overly large tent the remainder of the school were sleeping in.

That being said, Slytherin could've easily slept in their dormitories, the school were worried about the students breathing the dust in, as the dust would've damaged their lungs.

Draco stretched uncomfortably, yawning as he did so. "You two better be dressed" a female voice said from outside Draco's closed emerald curtains.

The curtains opened slightly to reveal an oddly happy looking Pansy Parkinson. "McGonagall wants us all awake, she's putting us on the Hogwarts Express so the ministry can fix this place. You have to wake mr sleeping beauty up" Pansy said, pointing over to Harry, who was sleeping happily next to Draco.

"You've got half an hour to be on the train" Pansy groaned, before whispering "you better have used protection" she laughed and pulled the curtains closed.

Draco looked down at his sleeping boyfriend, he looked so happy, so free.

~ On the train

Hermione Granger crossed her legs, leaning her forehead against the train window, her head pounding. She looked miserable.

"So you're telling me... you erased yourself from your parent's memory?" Neville stated angrily. "I had no other option, now mind my rudeness but could you please shut up, I have a migraine" she spat, causing Neville to look away.

Pansy rubbed her thumb over Hermione's hand, "I'm scared" Hermione whispered and Pansy gave her a sympathetic look.

Luna was busy lying on the floor, tears streaming down her pale cheeks, she was holding a large version of the quibbler in front of her face, it was opened as wide as it could go. Her father had been sent to Saint Mungos after death eaters sent him insane.

Harry was resting his head against Draco's shoulder, the two boys had their hands intertwined, a utmost depressing silence in between them.

"Does anyone know what's happening now?" Harry asked. "Because I'm scared" he continued. "I don't think anyone knows what's happening, I suspect marbles are behind this" Luna muttered, she'd given up trying to hide the fact that she was crying, she was now lying oddly on the floor.

There was a loud crack and two redheads appeared, they both looked incredibly depressed. Luna stood up, wrapping her arms around Ginny, the two girls then walked over to the seats and sat down, Ginny quickly kissed Her girlfriend.

"Well, Well. If it isn't the gays" a Tall Ravenclaw spat, he had short brown hair that was styled oddly messy but elegant. "If I were you I'd kill myself" He spat, looking at the odd girl lying on the floor.

"Oh fuck off" Draco sighed, rolling his grey eyes, harry gently squeezed his boyfriends hand. "Have you not seen the daily prophet? Ah, your in for a treat" the boy mocked, throwing the daily prophet onto Harry's lap. "Just go away!" Luna spat, the boy laughed, "what is little miss Loony going to do?!" He laughed rudely before returning to his friends.

Harry unfolded the daily prophet and gasped, the Heading "Harry Potter, Defeats You-Know-Who" in large, shiny black letters, underneath the Heading was a large picture of Voldemort and Harry's last duel.

Under the picture was a large paragraph that read:

Harry James Potter, also known as The Boy Who Lived, has defeated Lord V-Thingy. Along with causing Lord Voldemort's demise, the 17 year old boy was seen publicly kissing another male, that male being Draco Malfoy (The son of known death eater Lucius Malfoy and nephew of Also known death eater Bellatrix Lestrange).  Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy have not yet been interviewed about this disgraceful matter.

"What the fuck?!" Harry spat, anxiety laced his voice. "I only go and defeat Lord fucking Voldemort and I get hate for being gay?!" Harry spat, dropping the large newspaper on the floor. Draco grabbed the newspaper that Harry had angrily dropped, he scanned through the paragraph, his body shaking nervously.

"Don't do anything about it Harry" Neville spoke, Harry raised an eyebrow. "What?!" Harry yelled, his anger getting the better of him. "Not do anything?" Draco asked, finally speaking.

"You'll get nothing if you rush into it, They'll only say more until you do something stupid. This is the daily prophet we're talking about! The same newspaper that refused to believe that Voldemort was back! The same newspaper that believed that Sirius Black helped those death eaters escape Azkaban" Neville spoke, nervously fiddling with a remembrall,

"You also get nothing if you wait for it" Hermione muttered, her head still against the cold window.

A/N END OF CHAPTER!

WE HIT 4K VIEWS WHAT THE FUCK
W H A T

IM CRYING IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF I KNOW ITS KINDA CRINGY THAT IM CRYING