Chapter 1

I woke up from another dreamless sleep, and I could hear that my two older brothers were awake. I hoped that Jackson had made breakfast. Good he was such a good cook (unlike Ryan). I sniffed the air, I couldn't smell anything burning, but I couldn't smell anything savoury either.

    I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to find some food and head to school, and that's when I heard voices from the library. This concerned me because society had rules that you had to spend from 8:00-9:00 with family and you weren't allowed to leave your housing unit until your assigned work/school hours. As one of the most respected family's in society I was sceptical on why my parents weren't in our living section.

    Without being noticed by my brothers I slithered by, into the study. I quietly crept into the study, suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks. My father, mother and 5 other members of the city of which I didn't recognize. I heard them mention overthrow and government in the same sentence. It sounded really sketchy, so I decided to evacuate and join my brothers.

    I quickly left the study and joined my brothers. "Hey sis" Ryan and Jackson said in unison. "Piss off. " I replied flatly. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Ryan said. I quickly stuck my tongue out at Ryan, then asked Jackson what he made for breakfast. "Well, I made French toast and tea. There's also orange juice." "Ooh, yummy" I said then grabbed a piece of French Toast. Sadly I had to rush through my breakfast and grab my stuff for school.

    My brothers and I ran out the door hoping not to get fined for running. Luckily the school was only two minutes away, giving my brothers and I at least 10 minutes before school started. I hurriedly went into the school making sure not to run. On my way to the library i walked right into someone. "Oh my gosh, i-i- I'm so sorry." I stuttered. "Oh it's okay, really. I'm Brandon" "I'm Aiden." I said as I tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear. Jeez he was gorgeous. But I already had a girlfriend Clairvoyance (Claire for short). "Ok well I better be off." I said practically running off to the library.

    As soon as I got to the library and sat down the bell rang. "Ugghhh" I groaned as I got my stuff and headed to the other end of the school.