Chapter Thirteen

I was staring out the wide ocean taking its gloriousness into appreciation. I can see Rory and Lucas sitting under the tree on the spot where we were dating. I was leaning on a tree. Lucas doesn't know that I came here together with Rory and Mum.

For almost a month, this will be the second time that Rory meets his temporary Papa. And if I'm going to describe them, I would say that they are closer now than before.

How I missed Lucas so much. Now that I can see him again, I can definitely say and admit that I really love him. I want to talk to him and ask for forgiveness on what I've done- got mad at him even though he doesn't do anything to hurt me. And to enlighten my heart and soul.

"Go to him, Lev." Mum suddenly suggested. "I'll get Rory to the shop so you two can talk."

We started to walk closer to them and my heart is beating so fast but I was stopped walking when I heard Rory and Lucas talking.

"How's your daddy?"

"He's okay. Sometimes, I see him so lonely and sad." Rory answered.

"Sad? Why?"

"I don't know. I saw him crying, too."

"He cried?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Does his boyfriend not taking care of him?"

"Boyfriend? Who is he?"

"Does Levy have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"No?" Lucas asks like he doesn't believe Rory.

Mum broke the silence and interrupted Rory and Lucas. "Excuse us." Lucas and Rory turn to us then Rory runs to me and give me a tight hug.

"Daddy!"

"Hello, love."

"Rory, love, how about you come with me and we'll go to the ice cream shop? Yeah? Let Daddy and Lucas talk." Mum offered that Rory automatically agreed and left.

I then take a seat on Rory's spot and look up at sky. It is already sunset. Lucas loves sunset. And they really chose this place to meet.

"How are you, Levy?" Lucas asks me.

"I'm okay. How about you?"

"I'm fine."

I took a deep breathe before collecting all the courage that's inside of me. "Lucas... I'm sorry." I look at him directly to his eyes and can see the confusion. "Mum told me everything. About your agreement. I know that it was against your will to get away from me. You were just following my Mum's request. I'm sorry. I got mad at you. I cursed you. I hated you. I hurt you. I'd been so mean to you."

"You don't have to ask for my forgiveness, Levy. I understand. You thought I cheated on you. And I don't want to blame your mother about what happened. She was just protecting you."

"But you came out to be the baddest person to me. I am so sorry for hating you."

Lucas smiles weakly at me. "It's okay. At least, you know now that I didn't cheat on you. I didn't play you. And left you because of another person."

I nod at him before I look up to the now darkening sky. "I was hurt so bad when you left me. You made me happy but made me sad very quickly. Just like the sky after giving and showing different shades of colours, turns to total darkness. I had a hard time of moving on and forgetting you."