chapter 3~ his house.

Edd~POV
I want to the nurse and told her I wasn't feeling well. So she ended sending me home. On my way home all I can think about was Kevin. What if he's doing this as a joke? What if everything about that was a joke? Him apologizing to me? The kissing? The hand job? It wouldn't be the first time he did this. I remember he dared Nazz to go up to Eddy and she likes him, and right before they "kissed" Kevin jumped out and said
"Really? you think a girl like her would like a ugly ass like you? Ha jokes on you dumb ass!" and the whole cal-de-sac was there laughing at Eddy. He was so embarrassed.
So what if something like that is happening and someone put him up to this.

When I got home, I hanged my book bag up and put my slippers on and checked my phone. I saw I had a text from Kevin and of course Eddy.

Kevin~ "Hey dork! What did you end up doing? I haven't seen you anywhere."
I was to upset with him that I didn't even respond to his message.

Eddy ~ "Hey man? where are you? Did Kevin hurt you? or did my Geek finally become a bad ass and ditch school?"
Me~ "No I didn't feel good so the nurse sent me home."
Eddy~ "What! the nurse never sends me home when I feel sick! Also Ed wanted me to tell you that he misses you."
me~ "Maybe she never sends you home because you go to her office everyday! Tell Ed I miss him too! But im gonna make hot tea and get a shower and lay down."
Eddy~ "Alright man. See you later." 

I lay my phone down on the counter and want to take a shower to get all these Kevin germs off me. When I was taking my shirt off I looked in the mirror and saw Kevin hand prints on my shoulders and then I saw that hickeys.
One from hatred and one is from kissing me. I whispered to myself
"How can someone hate me so much to leave a bruise but like me so much to leave a hickey..."

While I was in the shower I kept hearing my phone go off. By the time I got out of shower and got dressed, everyone was getting off school.

I looked at my phone and saw that Kevin texted me multiple times.

Kevin~ Are you okay? I still haven't seen you?

Kevin ~ Dork! are you ignoring me?

Kevin~ Double Dweeb can I come over?

After reading those I felt bad and I texted him.

me~ "Sorry Kevin. I want to the nurse and she sent me home and yeah you can come over, I want to talk to you."

Kevin ~ POV
I finally got a text back from Edd. He wants to talk to me? I hope he wants to talk about good stuff.
"Hey Kevin!"
I turned around to see Rolf. Man Im glad to see him!
"Dude what happen to you? I haven't seen you all day since first period." I asked him with a concern look.
"I fell asleep in second period. Can you drive me home?"
"okay and yeah I got to talk to you anyways."
I handed Rolf a helmet and drove him to his house.
"You can come in Kevin and talk to me."
I said alright and followed Rolf into his house and sat on his couch.
While Rolf was grabbing us something to drink he said, "So buddy what did you want to talk about."

"I told Edd to meet me in the locker..." before I said anything else Rolf says
"Did you tell him how you feel?"
"Kinda, we kissed and I gave him a hand job and gave him a hickey."
"DUDE! Kevin! So are y'all like a thing now?"
"I dont know dude, he wants to talk to me, so after I leave here I'm gonna go over there."
"Well what are you waiting for. Go Go Go. Talk to the Eddward" He says while pushing me out of his house.

Welp here I go to his house. I got on my motorcycle and took it over to my garage. Then walked over to Edd's. What does he want to talk about? I got to his door and knocked.
"Hold on!"
I hear him running down the stairs.
He opens the door and says, "Hey Kevin. Come in but please take your shoes off and.." before he could say anything else I said, "No I'm not wearing slippers but I will take my shoes off."
"Alright if that makes you comfortable."
I take my shoes off and walked in. Hes pretty strict with his house so I kinda stand there not knowing where to go or to sit. We stood in silence for a little bit.
Edd broke the silence by saying "let's go sit on the couch. I want to talk to you."
I sat on the far left corner of the couch while Double D sits on the far right of the couch.
"So um, what did you want to talk about Babeee....I didn't mean to call you that."
"Its okay Kevin. I wanted to talk about what happen earlier...in the...locker room."
I could tell he was nervous and uncomfortable.
"fuck. Did I do something wrong?"
"No. no. Is this a joke? like what you did to Eddy with Nazz?
Did he seriously bring that up?
I gave him a angry look and I moved over to him and grabbed his fave and kissed him hard and passionately.
"Does that answer your question Dork?"
"Yes."
He took my hand and showed me the way to his bedroom.
When i walked in, I looked around.
"I'm sorry if my room is a mess Kevin." He says while hugging me from the back and laying his head on my back.
How in the hell does he think this is a mess? What the fuck? He has a ant farm! But I don't care, I just want to be with him right now. I pulled his arms off and turn around and hugged him. I hugged him tight. Feeling him against me is the best thing to happen to me.
"Kevin?" Edd asked so quietly.
"yeah?"
"What are we?"
Shit...i never thought about that. I let go of the hug and I walked over to the chair and sat in It.
Edd sat on his bed.
"I don't know Edd. I like you a lot"
"I like you to Kevin." Edd says that with the biggest smile and seeing that gap between his teeth makes him look so adorable.
"Edd?"
"Yes?"
I walked over to Edd and push him down on his bed and I sat on top of him.
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"Yes Kevin."
I rolled his shirt up and started kissing all over his stomach.
I took his shirt off and saw the bruises I left on him. I place my cold hands on them.
"Edd...I'm so sorry."
"its okay..."
He didn't look okay.
"Edd?"
He sat up, placing me on his lap. He looked down.
"Kevin, when i got a shower earlier and looked in the mirror all I saw was the hate you had for me in the bruises. But this little mark here..." He pointed to the hickey.
"..that is the love you have for me. You see how small that is compared to the bruises?"
I started to get upset.
"I'm so sorry Edd..."
"Its okay Kevin."
Edd gave me a hug. We just sat there hugging each other for couple minutes. Till Edd flipped me over and now he's on top of me.
"Edd?"
"Yes Kevin?"
"i just want to love you the way you deserve to be loved. I never want to hurt you again."
He smiled so big and leaned down and kissed me. Of course I kissed but, then I grabbed and flipped him over and I bent down and whispered
"I'm gonna be on top and be in control." I want to kissing his neck and and bruises and I was rubbing his stomach with my right hand.
After kissing his neck for a little bit I finally took my hat, hoodie and shirt off.
I leaned down and kissed the fuck out of him. I started to take his shorts off and...we heard someone knocking on Edd's door.

Edd and I want to put are clothes back on. I saw that I had a text from Rolf.

Rolf~ "Are you still at the Eddwards house?"
I texted back with a yes
He responded with, "Eddy is looking for him and I think he knocking on his door."
Great so it was that dumb ass who ruined this for me.
I walked out of Edd's bedroom and walked into his living room and was greeted by Eddy.
"What the hell is he doing here!" Eddy said while angrily staring at me. I believe he's trying to take my soul.
"Don't get angry jerk, Edd was just helping me study."
I walked pass him and grab my shoes and put them on.
Standing up I was behind Eddy and said,
"You know you need to share your boyfriend sometimes."
I winked and blew a kiss at Edd before leaving.