Chapter 2 ~ Double dweeb.

Edd ~ POV
I Changed into my everyday clothes and walked out of the locker room.
I'm about to be late to class so I started rushing.
"Hey Edd!"
ugh that's a familiar voice. I turned around to see Eddy running up to me.
"Hey man. what did that jerk want with you. You were in there for a long time."
"He just wanted to talk but he got angry before he could say anything else but I'm good and I need to get to class before its to late."
I ran away before he could say anything else to me or ask question.

I got to class right on time. But that didn't matter because I keep thinking about Kevin. What if he ditches me? What if he's trying to hurt me?

The whole time in class i keep thinking about Kevin that I didn't realize class was almost over.

I want up to Johnny and asked
"Hey johnny what did we learn today?"
"Look plank the nerd is coming to us about what we learned today!"
"Johnny please, what did we learn today?"
"I don't know Edd, I was to busy talking to plank."

Does any one pay attention in class?
I look around to see if anyone else was still in class but all I see is Rolf and he's sleeping. No wonder he failed couple times.

I walk out of class, little disappointed. But I remember that I needed to meet up with Kevin.

Kevin ~ POV
Fuck what am I doing? Meeting up with Double Dweed. He better not ditch me!
I swear I like girls. But I don't even get boners from Nazz anymore.
"Kevin!?"
Okay he's here. Shit, am I getting boner just from him saying my name? I quickly take my hat off and hide the boner with my hat.
"Hey Kevin. what did you want to talk about?"
"How the fuck do you think I'm a good person?"
"Well you treat Nazz like a princess. You really nice to Rolf..."
when I realize the boner was gone, I put my hat back on.
"....you treat him like a brother. Also you are nice to Jimmy."
"Okay but I treat you like Shit Edd. I egged your house. Slam you into lockers. Beat the shit out of you for years." I said all that while pointing at his shoulder.
"Ouch"
"Fuck. I'm sorry dude."
I put my arm around him and sat him and myself on the bench.
When I saw that Edd was blushing, I quickly moved my arm and stood up.
I want up against the wall and slid down.
"Hey Edd."
"Yes Kevin."
"I'm sorry for everything dude. Beating up on you and whatever."
"Its okay. I dealt with it ever since I moved here."
After that, I had nothing to say. I just looked at him. His beautiful jawline, his beautiful mouth. The crazy shit I would do to him.
I need to stop. I swear. I'm on the football team, I need a hot girlfriend! I'm just going threw things! puberty! Fuck it I just need to kiss him!
I just need him to be comfortable with it.
I stood up and sat next to him on the bench. His left hand was right next to my right hand. So I slowly and gently put my right hand on his left hand and rub it with my thumb.
"Kevin what are you doing?"
"Nothing just let me do my thing and if I do anything that you don't like, tell me?"

Edd ~ POV
what is Kevin doing? What does he mean "If I do anything that you don't like tell me?" what does he plan on doing?
He rearrange his body so his left leg is on one side of the bench and the right one is on the other side.
"Hey, can you sit like this for me?"
I moved my body so I'm sitting just like him and we are now looking in each other eyes. He grabs my left hand and started kissing it and kissing up my arm.
"um Kevin that is unsanitary.."
"Its okay, you can wash it off later." he says all flirty and winked at me.
He grabs me and pulls me in closer and he wraps his legs around me starts kissing my neck.
At this point I don't know what to do so I put my arms around his waist and let him do whatever he wants.

Kevin~ POV
I slowly started kissing his neck. He puts his arm around me which is so god damn adorable. I just want to kiss him already. I started kissing more on his neck. I started biting and he moan. which gave me a boner. Now I just want make out with him. I started kissing his jawline and biting and licking his ear. I felt him get a bonner then. I moved a little so I can put my hands on his face. I stopped and moved his face so he's looking at me and I looked down at his lips.
I want to kiss him so I moved in slowly so if he didn't want to kiss me, he could have time to move.
Are lips finally connected and we started to make out.

I moved my hand down his shorts and rubbed his dick

I moved my hand down his shorts and rubbed his dick. He stopped kissing so he could moan and take a breathe. While he was doing that, I want back to kissing and bitting his neck.
Next thing I know, I hear the bell ring and me and Edd jumped and stood up.
I want to wash my hand and when I turn around I saw a hickey on Edd neck.
"Edd!" I'm starting to freak out because I gave the biggest nerd a hickey and he has to go all day with that!
"What Kevin?!"
"Um don't freak out but I gave you a hickey..."
"Oh jeez! Kevin what am I suppose to do!"
"Here take my hoodie and cover it up with the side of the hood."
"Kevin I can't, people will know we were together."
He's right, we were the only ones who weren't at lunch and people will be suspicious.
I must have looked little nervous because Double D said,
"Hey, Kevin its okay. I have a plan. Plus its free period so I will be fine."
After he said that he grabbed his stuff and walked out covering his neck.

I do not own the picture in this chapter, credit goes to the owner. I hoped you like the chapter :)