Chapter 2

*Annaliese's POV*

I'm done for.

"Look what you did you ugly little whore!" Nash said as he through me to the ground. I had gotten food all over his white Diamond Co. shirt.

"I'm so sorry Nash! I didn't see you and I just was about to leave, I am so s.."

"Will you shut the fuck up for two god damn seconds! Your giving me a fucking headache!" Cameron snapped , pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Get the hell up!" Aaron shouted. I scrambled to my feet.

"Matt, get her up against the locker. Cameron, Taylor, hold her arms!"

Taylor ripped me by my hair and through me against the locker. "Ugly bitch. You deserve this." he spat. And with that. Nash punched me in the stomach and face as Taylor and Matt held my wrist, sending pain throught the several slices acrossed them. I felt a single tear fall from my eye.

After a few blows, they released my arms and I immediately collapsed to the cold hall floors. Where are the teachers when you need them? I soon felt the air being knocked out of me and several feet colliding with my ribs and face. . I felt blood trickling from my nose in heaps once they stopped.

"Slut," Taylor spit as they all walked off. When I feel them turn the corner, I stumble to my feet and limp out of the school, tears and mascara staining my cheeks.

_______________

These first chapters suck , lol .

~ Kayla