Chapter 12

The house is empty when I arrive. As usual, I think to myself. I go straight upstairs to my room because I'm completely exhausted. Yet somehow, I can't seem to remove the giddy grin that found its way on my lips since I got into the car with Nash,

I enter my room and realize I left my monkey in Nash's car "Shit!" I curse at myself. I'm a little upset, but nothing can break my happiness right now. Plus, I know Nash'll get it to me, he knows how much I love it.

I remove my makeup, grab my towel and head into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and throw my hair into a messy bun. I'm going to wash it, but it's so long, it gets in the way when I'm washing myself. I'll take it down when I'm ready to wash it.

I step into the hot water and the water feels incredible on my skin . It immediately soothes my aching feet, which hurt from walking around all evening with Nash, but I was oblivious to it, I was having too much fun.

I wash myself with my pink coconut Dove soap and then with my Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works, body wash.  I wash and condition my hair, and finally get out.  I wrap the fluffy, white towel around my body and grab my Wet  Brush.

After I put on some lotion and get dressed, I climb into bed with my phone to find that I recieved a text while in the shower. 

Goodnight, princess .

        - Nash

I close my screen and turn off my bed side lamp, grinning from ear to ear. I then drift into a peaceful sleep, images of blue eyes and teal monkeys, dancing in my head.