7 - Gangleader?!

I tugged my arm away from the guy sitting beside me, a shiver of disgust running down my spine when he smirked.

What did I get myself into?

I tried recalling every fight I had that might've offended, but their faces never came to mind. I only shared my gym class with them and usually, they would run off early.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked, irritated.

"Don't you just want to know?" The guy driving responded sarcastically. He gave a dry laugh, "What are the odds, already time for you to see the Boss." The car came to a halt and both guys got out, pulling Thomas and me outside. We were in the back of an alley and, by the sound of all the ruckus surrounding us, we were probably in downtown. Holding my brother securely by the hand, we began walking to the nearest building. We passed by the kitchen, but none of the workers inquired about the two shady looking guys forcefully pulling a high school girl and a kindergartener to the other side; not one even looked our way.

They were already used to this.

Leaving the kitchen, loud music blasted through the air and the familiar scent of alcohol and sweat filled my senses; we were in a club.

"What the hell is this?" I questioned, my blood boiling in anger.

One of them turned around, his brows so close together -I could've probably jammed my credit card in between- and lifted his hand, aiming to shut me up. Just before, a voice called his name, stopping him mid-swing,"Eric. Enough."

He dropped his hand and looked at the man who spoke, trembling ever so slightly. "Boss, I-uh, she just wouldn't shut up so-"

"I specifically told you to bring her unharmed. What do you think would've happened if your hand touched her face?"

Facing the man, I saw him wearing an expensive looking suit. He looked around the same age as Michael, not overly tall, but he was sure buff, his head was also completely shaven but he made up for it with his beard.

Odd pair.

"She would've just had a small bruise on her-"

"-I meant, what do you think would've happened to you if your hand landed on her face?"

The guy was left speechless, probably because of the menacing vibe Vin Diesel guy was giving off.

He shifted his eyes as he slowly began approaching me. He gently put his hand on my back, guiding me forward. Before we left the loud, dark room, Nice Suit glared at the guy from before and said, "I'll deal with you later."

As we continued walking, we climbed a few flights of stairs and stopped in front this two-door room. He opened the door and let me go in first. Giving a quick glance around, it was pretty large and looked like an office with a desk close to the wall and two sofas parallel to one another in front of it.

"I apologize for those two fools, they don't know how to properly follow orders." He said casually as he walked behind his desk.

"Who are you and why are we bere?" I asked, ignoring his comment.

"Straight-to-the-point... He sure knows how to pick them." He said to himself amusingly.

"Answer me." I said, trying not to let my fear show in my voice.

"You know, I was wondering what Michael was up to nowadays." He told me, "I heard he got himself a woman, but I didn't expect her to be a girl instead."

"Who the hell are you? What does Michael have anything to do with this?" I said, glaring at him.

"Where are my manners?" He gave a short laugh, "Call me Don."