6 | introducing me

april 13, 2017

we stayed in the pool until 4:30 and then all of us got out so we can get changed and practice. the boys let me use one of their bathrooms to shower in so i got out a pair of white jean shorts with a blue off the shoulder top with a white bralette.

am i dressing to impress the boys? maybe... you never know when we could go out somewhere.

i finished my shower and asked the boys if they had an extra brush and surprisingly they did so i brushed my hair which is naturally straight. i step out of the bathroom and i head into the living room where everyone
else is fully dressed and refreshed. (a/n: ha that rhymed)

i hear a whistle from zach and i grin widely. i thank zach and i sit next to jonah on the two seater couch. i look over to corbyn to see him smile at me widely i give a smile back.

"okay let's get started." daniel said as he grabbed his guitar.

-~-
a few hours later of rehearsing we decided to call it a day. since it was wednesday the boys asked me if they could film a wednesday's word mashup video for them on their instagram so i gladly accepted. this weeks word was slow so they put chance the rapper, trey songz, and luis fonsi songs in the mash up.

i watched them figure out how the mashup was gonna go and let me tell you they have some amazing talent like i didn't notice it until now but they have creative minds as well as creative talent. these boys deserve so much more attention than what they have now. just by looking at them you can tell they have worked so hard to come this far. i mean they have already told me so much about them that it just indicates the boys put all of their time and effort into making music content for their fans. when i started music i looked up to shawn mendes because he started putting covers on youtube and him as well he put time and effort into it. now look where it lead him now. he's performed at madison square garden and has been on the ellen show. that's my dream right there but enough about me.

daniel signals to me that he is ready so i press record and they start singing. after the mashup was over i handed jonahs phone back and i sat back on the couch as everyone huddled over jonahs cellular device.

corbyn walks over to me and sits next to me.

"can i take you somewhere?" he says while whispering in my ear.

"uh sure." i said hesitantly.

he smiles and stands up to extend his hand to me. i grab his hand and he starts taking me to the side of the house outside where the garage cans were.

"um corbyn what are we doing by the trash can?" i ask while chuckling.

"you'll see." he says as he climbs onto it. he lets go of my hand and jumps on the roof. he turns around and gives me his hand for help. i stand up on the trash can and i take his hand as he pulls me up. we walk to the back of the roof where we could see the view of L.A.

"this is amazing. do you come up here all of the time?" i ask while doing a 360 to catch the scenery around me.

"not really only when i want to think and clear my head." he says as he sits on the edge of the roof with his legs dangling down. i sit next to him.

"so why'd you bring me up here?" i ask.

"well i wanted to get to know you more since you haven't really told us anything about yourself." he says while giving me a smile.

"by us you mean you right?" i say as i chuckle.

"well technically it's okay we can inform the other boys later." he says while laughing.

"well i'm 17 years old. i was born and raised in ravenna, italy. i have one sister who is 16. my birthday is june 6th. you already know this but im a singer on youtube, i do weekly covers. i'm what some people call a fashion trendsetter. i love dogs especially golden retrievers and traits that describe me are bright, shy, smiley, and charming."

while describing myself i turn to the view and look at corbyn every now and then.

when i finished my speech i turn to corbyn and he's smiling widely at me and shaking his head.

"what?" i say while laughing and smiling at the same time.

"it's nothing but what you said about you being smiley it's true."

"is that suppose to be a bad thing?" i ask.

"nooo it's a good thing because i like your smile."

i turn back to the view and blush.

"well thank you corbyn." i say while facing back at him.

"you're welcome." he says.

"now you have to tell me something about you."

he laughs.

"ok well i'm corbyn besson as you already know." i chuckle at his response.

"i'm 18. i have 2 younger sibling. i picked up my first guitar when i was 12 and that's when i found out my passion for music. i used to be a broadcaster on an app called younow. um what else?" he says as he pauses and rubs his chin. i chuckle at his action.

"i was originally a solo artist but now i'm not. i like skating. i was born in texas and raised in virginia. i started a youtube account in 2013. my birthday is november 25 and another fun fact i was associated with shawn mendes before."

now that last fact had me shocked.

"you did not!" i said while standing up. he laughed and motioned me to calm down and sit.

"i did." he said.

"oh my gosh." i said uttering to myself.

he laughed at me and i thought his laugh was cute.

"wait since you're from italy how do you know english and you know basic life here?" he asks.

"well most of my relatives moved here from italy so for example like my cousin which is the same age as me. she lives here in california and every summer i come here and i stay with her. she's the one that taught me how to speak english and you know kind of get rid of my accent which i didn't like very much. she also introduced me to starbucks aka the love of my life."

he chuckles.

"wow, you know you should take me to italy some day." he said while smirking.

"why so you could meet my parents?" i said raising my eyebrows.

"maybe." he said slowly.

"nice flirting skills corbyn." i said while laughing.

"hey at least i tried." he said while laughing.

"i'm sure all of the boys are wondering where we're at right now." i say.

"i bet they are." he says while showing his big and bright smile.

at this moment i wish time froze still.

————————————————————
hey guys hoped you liked this chapter. make sure to vote + comment your thoughts on this book!
                                                   - XOXO C <3