3040- Earth: After Nuclear

I woke up being carried over Cupcake's shoulder I turn my head nd see Mairead doing the same thing over his other one she wakes up and looks at me. We have look at each other and nod. We both go limp and pretend to still be asleep, I don't feel like walking, and he doesn't seem to notice that we're awake.  If he finds out we're awake he's going to drop us. He walks a little further and drops us on the ground where the group is.
    "Ow," I say getting up and rubbing my elbow.
    "I knew you were awake," says Cupcake.
    "Your mom knew I was awake!" I retort, as soon as the words came out I realized that that made no sense.
   "Nice one, Phi," says Miracle sarcastically, taking a bag off her shoulder and started handing out the food in it.
    "Damn it!" I exclaim.
    "What did you do now?" Grace, another one of our nerds with butt-kicking skills, asks fearfully.
     "I think I dropped something out there," I say.
    "What did you drop?" Mairead asks worriedly.
     "Lollipops," I say seriously.
     "Really? Lollipops?" Mairead says slightly irritated.
     "Yes," I reply, still serious.
      "You had me thinking it was important."
      "Candy is important."
      "To who?" asks Tank, our medic.
      "Me," I reply, obviously.
      "Phi, you need help," says Miracle.
      "I'd get some,  but I'm pretty sure anyone with that kind of licence is dead," I say and everyone laughs.
      "I'm not sure they existed in the first place," says Tank, causing everyone to laugh harder.