Chapter 4: Will We Meet?

-Just over a year later in February - (some information about what had happened over the year... I turned 15 March, Joe turned 15 in May, Leah, 16 in September, Sakura, 16 in January. We still spoke daily (around 6-8 hours a day) school never really got in the way as we were all home schooled and just skyped whilst doing online school!)-

-A Skype call on February 7th-

Me: 'ugh I have a English assignment that has to be finished for tomorrow!'

Jack: 'what is it about?'

Me: 'I have to write a descriptive paragraph about a enchanting event. I have N-O ideas!'

Leah: 'hmmmmm'

Sakura: 'How about a girl who falls into a portal which takes her into a magical world, and the magical world being the internet?!'

Me: 'Omg! How are you always so good with ideas?'

Sakura was usually the one who would help me in English, Jack would help in maths, Joe in languages and Leah was the expert in humanities (History, Geography and Religion) I would usually help in Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry and Physics!

I use Sakura's idea and end up writing a 5678 word story! I sent it to Sakura and she was so so impressed! I went into extra minor details, describing all social medias as magical places/ different worlds... Instagram being a  land with only the colours; blue, purple, pink and yellow! Facebook being all blue shades... Snapchat being yellow (you get the idea) I emailed the story to the teacher and I got full marks and received an A** As soon as I got the result I rushed downstairs into the kitchen where my mum was cooking meat and potato pie! It smelt delicious... When my mum had finished preparing dinner she sat down with her plate of pie and began to read the story. My mum was very very impressed and said it was possibly the best story I had written! My mum asked if I wanted to do something to celebrate... 

 My initial thought was to ask if I could meet Leah... As I bonded with her the quickest! Instead I just told my mum I would think about, what I was really thinking about was how to ask her if we could travel to see her... Leah lives 221 miles away from me so it would take a while to get there...

 I ran up my creaky stairs and jumped into my bed, pulling my laptop onto my legs, I opened my laptop and typed in my password and opened logged into Skype, Leah wasn't online but Jack was... I rang Jack...ring...ri- he answered nearly straight away! I told him I got a A** and he applauded me, I said that I could do something as a reward, such as a trip or a special event...

Jack: 'Wait! OMG! does that mean...'

I interrupted him and screamed

Me: 'I MIGHT GET TO MEET ONE OF YOU!'

Jack: 'Who!!' he said with anticipation 

 Me: 'I was thinking of meeting Leah!'

Jack: 'Oh, lucky!'

*Leah comes online*

Jack:'Leah is online! I'll add her to call and you can tell her the news!'

*Leah joins call!*

Leah: 'OMG, hi Lotte, hi Jack'

Me: 'I have some news... I THINK I CAN MEET YOU!'