Chapter 11: Back to the internet

-A week later-

I was sat eating my lunch, my jam sandwiches and walkers crisps, I realised I hadn't Skyped anyone since I met Leah and Sav, I'd only messaged them through DM. I finished eating and left my plate on the table. I entered my bedroom, and jumped upon my bed.

 I join the call, to have music blasted down my ears by Sakura and Joe, they were listening to Twenty Øne PilØts... It was Heathens being played on 100%

 I don't mind Heathens but I am pretty sure the volume made me lose some sense of hearing... By this point we had many more friends... Hannah, Lucy, Emma, Liam... They were/are amazing people just like the rest!! I had been talking to Sakura and Joe for around 2 hours when Leah joins, she was laughing her head off! I try calm her down by saying 'breathe in, breath out!' which just made her crack up even more... When she had lowered her laugh into a giggle I asked her what was making her get so hyped up?  She replied with something I wish I had never heard...

'There is a rumour going round you and Joe are dating' She instantly broke into huge hysterics again! Me and Joe just went 'What?! No!' We could barely think about how on earth the rumour started over Leah's laughing then we both gave each other a look on video chat and mouthed 'Oh dear, Lucy' 

 As soon as we met Lucy, she assumed me and Joe were a 'thing' because we were/are best friends, just like we all were/are... So now we had this ship thing to deal with!

I log onto Beanblockz to find out Leah and Lucy had made a 'Jotte' shrine and was getting people to add messages to it! Some were just laughing faces others were 'OTP' and 'Awwwww QTQT' Me and Joe both were frantically breaking the signs but they were just placing them back OVER and over again! At first the ship annoyed us but over a few weeks it didn't really seem to phase us and we kind of played a long with it! Sometimes it could become quite awkward because, like we were/are best friends so when each other did things we said it was sweet or cute, just like girl best friends would do, but NO! 'Ship, SHIP, SHIIIIP' basically came from everyones mouths.

-2 weeks later-

I was making some Instagram icons which were very bad as I was a beginner! I was on a call with Joe and Lucy at the time, Lucy was/is known as the editing queen, she could make small edits to really cool videos! At one point she made this edit of a famous gaming youtuber and posted it to her Instagram and the youtuber liked it! Joe was getting raged at the app as it wasn't co-operating for him! If I'm honest it was really hilarious to see him get so mad! I picked up all the techniques reasonably fast! At one point all I did was edit but I quickly lost interest as I had little to no patience some days! 

 My Instagram was glitched so whenever I got another 100 followers I'd get a notification, I was messaging Sav when... 

You have reached 2000 followers!

 Unlucky for Joe and Lucy as they were on the call and my mic was a little bit too close to my mouth when I screamed 'I REACHED 2000 FOLLOWERS BE PROUD' they all screamed in pain... I may of killed their ears but I was proud okay? I hear Lucy's mic make some sound and then I vague scream! Me and Joe sit straight up-right and start to worry... Lucy's camera wasn't on and all we could see was black, plain black! We had no clue what had happened...