Chapter 6: Not coming alone

It had been around 3-4 weeks since my mum had agreed to take me to see my soul sister when I get a message from Leah AND Sav (date 18/04/2021)
Leah: Hiyaaaa! ❤️ Me and Sav are coming to your city on the 21st of April! Can you make it?
Me: I sure hope so! Let me check my calendar. One second
21st April: No plans
Me: OMG!! I AM FREE❤️
Sav: YAAAAS! Lotte go tell your mum!
My mum was sat at her dressing table finishing off her makeup as she was going out to a friends birthday... I knock politely on the door and poke my head around the door.
'Mum, are you free on the 21st?'
'I think so, yes! Why?'
'Leah AND Sav are visiting here!'
'That sounds wonderful, give them my number and sort it out between yourselves'
I internally screamed with excitement. It was 3 days away! I constantly thought how was it happening so quick?
I open my laptop and see Leah, Joe, Sakura and Sav are already on a call... I press join call and everyone's dancing on camera 😂 I join in and instantly start laughing my head off like a possessed witch. When the music ends and everyone falls to the ground dying of tiredness I jump up into the screen and blurt out 'MY MUM SAID YES!!!' I grin ear to ear! My smile increases to eye to eye when I see Leah and Sav get over excited!! I decided to go downstairs and I put my legs up on the coffee table and scrabbled for the remote and turned on channel 3. My favourite channel was on and I just sunk back into the sofa planning every detail of the best day of my life! I fall asleep early and get woken up at 4:58am with Sakura spamming me with crying emojis!
Sakura: 😭😭😭
Me: OMG what's up? ❤️
Sakura: My favourite anime character died... :(
Me: Really?! Was that really worth waking me up for!! 🙄😡😂❤️
Sakura: OF COURSE IT IS
I guess Sakura is the most nerdy of us all but her personality is wonderful and she is so easy to get on with but it gets annoying when it's so early in the morning!
Me: 😂 I'm sure some magical power will bring them back to life... May I resume my slumber now?
Sakura: Yea.. oopsie sorry!
For some reason after that I couldn't sleep... Something was playing on my mind and I couldn't quite clasp onto what it was! I decide to open my laptop, play my favourite Ariana Grande playlist and open Wattpad.com to carry on writing my fictional story about a world online... My eyes were beginning to tire when I see a notification pop up in the right top corner of my screen *Joe is online* I wondered why Joe would be awake. I messaged him a simple good morning... he instantly rang me. There was tension in his voice, he seemed worried...