Chapter 1

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Things you need to know

Your last name is Suzki

Outfit of choice O/o/c

Hair color H/c

Eye color E/c

Favorite color F/c

Old school name O/s/n

Favorite accessory F/a

Favorite food F/f

Hair length H/l

Favorite kind of dinner/breakfast F/k/o/d/b

Favorite junk food F/j

Favourite kind of side for dinner/breakfast F/k/o/s/f/d/b

Favourite show F/s

Slanted words are thoughts

More will be added
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n's P.O.V
•~•~•~•~•~•
I wake up to someone shaking me and saying my name.

"Y/n wake up, we're here." I slowly open my eyes and turn my head.

My vision is blurry and I can't identify who it is. But I know well enough I'm in a vehicle of some sort. Most likely a car.

"Who are you?" I ask

"It's me Sakiko, Suzuki." 'Sakiko' says. Though my vision is blurred, I notice her long pink hair and purplish eyes. From what I can tell she is wearing a white shirt, with a sakura pattern on it. The shirt comes to a stop at her stomach with a belt holding it in place. A pair of high waisted jeans support the belt.

"Who?" I ask.

"Your older sister." She says bluntly.

"Oh yeah, Sakiko."

I blink as my vision repairs its self.

"Anyways we're here." She says as she moves out of the way. There looked to be four floors. The house was beautifully crafted with eggshell coloured walls that are lined with what it looks like to be dark oak.

"Wow..!" I look at it in awe.

"Yeah, anyways Mom and Dad are inside, unpacking, if you were wondering." Sakiko states.

"Okay." I smile as I get out of the car.

"Hey I got an idea." Sakiko smirked.

"What?" I question.

"Let's race to find the master bedroom, whoever finds it first gets to pick their room first!" Sakiko smiles as she looks at the house.

"Okay, deal."

"I'll start the count down from ten." Her eyes sparkling as smiled. She is obviously planning something.

"10--" She said as she ran towards the house.

"No fair!" I yell as I ran after.

•~•~• Time skip •~•~•
Sakiko ended up finding the master bedroom first.
The bedroom Sakiko ended up picking looked alittle bit better than mine. But I was happy with the one I got since it had f/c walls.

•~•~• Time Skip •~•~•

I finally finished unpacking all that is left is my bed.
But sadly it has to be assembled, so I'm using a sleeping bag for tonight.

I decided to go see Sakiko's room.
I open my sliding door and walk down the hallway to see Sakiko's door.
I knock.
"Come in!" She yells from inside.
I slide the door out of the way and enter. Her room had white walls and dark oak flooring. In her room laid a light pink sleeping bag. Beside it was a pink bunny with a bright red bow. It's name was Usa-chan, or Bun-bun.