Chapter 1

"Oyy good morning N'Beam! Have a good day ya," greet one of his morning newspaper & milk customer. Delivery boy is one of several part time job that he took to make money for past 5 years.

"Good morning P'! Have a good day too!" shout Beam whilst pick up empty bottles beside the gate.

"Finally all is done, i have an hour before my minimarket shift." Beam muttered while immersed with his thought about today lunch menu. Beam cook his own lunch everyday to save some money, his parents passed away on car accident 5 years ago right after his father's company declare bankrupt. Beam didn't have many choice back then, he drop out from his medical study and start to living by his own.

Fortunately his parents didn't leave any debt to Beam, because his parents smart enough to get some insurance. Although it only leave small amount of money for Beam after all, that's better than nothing. Pha and Kit insist to offer Beam help in order to continue his study but Beam is Beam, he rather die starving than bothering others.

With the money left he manage to rent a small studio near Pha & Kit apartment then get several part time jobs because he didn't have any work experience and he's only a high school graduate. He works as a delivery boy in the morning, a shop keeper at noon, by evening he's helping Pha & Kit on their clinic and last he works as a bartender till midnight. Five years have passed but he decline to looking for a decent job because he already accustomed by this routine, no matter how noisy Pha & Kit lecturing him every single day. Once again Beam is Beam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"P'Forth do you wanna join us tonight? You need some rest la!" ask Ming with a pity look to his favorite senior.

Forth put a small smile when he hear his junior concern, "Okay i will go tonight, it's been years to hang out with you guys."

"Ai Yo will happy to see you! But you better behave because P'Pha is more fierce than ever when it comes to his beloved Nong now."

You could see some confused faces on the top floor of company, it's a rare moment to hear their CEO's voice furthermore his laugh. What on earth Ming did to him when they saw the ex Moon Campus walkout from CEO's office.

Now Forth is a CEO on a sparepart trading company, whereas Ming work as his right hand. Forth works with paper and strategy while Ming works with people and connection. Forth is grateful that he has junior like Ming with capability to prove the meaning of loyalty. Not only loyalty, he is able to show people what determine is. When Pha and N'Yo have a freewill since they get married 2 years ago, N'Ming still stuck with all of effort and method to melt the stiff Kit.

Meanwhile Forth still being the old Forth, even though he already forgot his crush with N'Yo he still reluctant to open his heart for another one. Even less since the night he being rejected by N'Yo, the night when he shutdown his logic and let his drunk side control his body.

Forth only let a heavy sigh, "Aihh, for sure tonight will be the long one. Will he be there too?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyaaa~ I couldn't believe that i manage to write this chapter.

So many loophole there, i hope you like the story line. Finger cross to see one or two response.

*90 degree bow*

~Tian