Chapter 4

"P'Forth!! Come here!!" some people already turn their neck to the source of commotion because Ming's shot is louder than the music.

Within a minute Forth already stood in front of the table and flash an awkward smile, "Hello guys, long time no see."

"P'Forth!!!! How are you P'? How come you disappear like a smoke and appear like a thunder!" Wayo stand up abruptly to greet Forth and ready to bear hug the Engineering senior.

"Ahem!"

"Ughh, i love you P'Pha!" suddenly Wayo turned right and hug him burry the senior head into his embrace. Meanwhile Kit and Ming burst into laughter seeing the so called drama scene in front of them.

Hmmm, there is nothing changed within them. Forth quietly observed his old friends, Pha and Yo still acts like there's no other in this world. Pha still looks stunning as ever, his hairstyle changed and makes him looks mature. There is no signify changes on Yo's phsyical appearance, only big round glasses attached now but still it couldn't hide his cuteness. Seems like someone eat too much vinegar. Kit look much younger than others, maybe because he always spoiled too much by his lover. Meanwhile Ming always like the Ming he see everyday.

"Hahaha, Ai Beam would, hahaha, vomit blood if he, hahaha, see this." Kit barely manage to finish the sentence in the middle of his laughter. "Hahaha, i wonder how hard P'Beam would rolls his eyes or maybe he would gouge them out! Hahaha" reply Ming immersed to his own imagination. Pha only tilt his head a little out of Wayo's embarace before spat, "Screw him! He already has many lovers and totally enjoy it. We couldn't bare to watch him too, even he dare ignoring our advice to choose only a decent one!"

Forth make his way to sit                   on empty spot after stood in a daze for awhile quietly listen to his old friend's conversation. His hearing ability increase 150% since he heard his name slipped out from Kit's tongue. The more he listen, the more he feel smaller. He's really enjoying his life huh? I couldn't even manage one but he already has many. He feels like receive a hard jab direct to his chest.

"Don't said bad things about P'Beam, remember that we're at one of his favored one now." Wayo sighed and release his embarace then lean on sofa but only found that he caught back to P'Pha's embarace. "Oi Forth, what do yo want to drink? Whatever served here surely is the best," ask Pha to his old fellow.

Forth snapped from his lost thought, "Uhmm, everything is okay with me."

"I'll order the same with us then P'," Ming strolled to the bar counter to order Forth's drink and some snacks.

"So how's your life P', we really surprised back then. Are you okay now?" Yo barely escape Pha and lean forward to attempt a conversation.

"Ngg. It's hard at first but everything going forward though. Still it's not as smooth as yours nong," reply Forth with tease wink to only receive a piercing glare from his watchdog. "It's not smooth P', i'm forced to be a cage housewife! I couldn't even lay a finger on steering wheel," puffed Yo make his cheek as big as a steamed bun.

"You should be grateful to have a wealthy  and over caring husband N'Yo. Look at me, if i'm not working from dawn till dawn we wouldn't have a roof to rest."

"Are you blaming me P'? I already ask you to only work on clinic but you scold me that i'm rejecting God's gift. Who said that we should seize our golden prime of youth then ripe the sweetness when we old," dodge Ming unable to accept Kit's complaint. The older pout his lips, sulking.

Indeed nothing has changed. Forth chuckle and shake his head in amazed, "Alright guys, stop showing off your marvelous love life. This rotten bachelor couldn't stand anymore."

"Casanova suits you more than rotten bachelor Forth. It wouldn't be difficult to attract someone with your face more over with your career status," mock Pha asthonised with Forth's single status. In fact they are famous to be a well-matched rival when they compete on Moon & Star Campus Contest, because they have similar height and handsome face. Even though Forth party hard every single day, he is well known as a gentleman. He didn't sleep with anybody recklessly but still it wouldn't stop the girls to throw herself over him, even boys.

"If you know how many rejected blind date invitation that i offered to him P'," sighed Ming remembering countless arrangement that he set specially for his respected senior.

"Really? Tell me what's your type Forth, maybe you like to have a date with nurse?" ask Pha while open his handphone rummaging through his contacts.

"I'm not fancy with relationship guys. Thanks for your effort though," answer Forth nonchalantly. It's true that he's not fascinated with any kind of love relationship. Although his company already settle and didn't need much care, he find that he's still not doing enough for the company improvement. If he start new relationship right now, it would be effect his performance when he has problem with his spouse.

"He's such a workaholic, thanks to me he manage to have a little fun in the middle of his dull routine!" show off Ming proudly pat his chest a little hard makes he cough.

"If you say so Mr. Moon Campus! I'm grateful and thank you very much," Forth smirk watch his junior cockiness.

"Aye, looks like Ai'Beam already finished his duty!" announce Kit when he caught Beam walkout from the staff only door. "Beam come here quickly, don't forget my Bibimbap!" shout Kit excitedly not aware that certain person nearly collapse from a jolt.

Forth slowly turn his head over Kit's direction and gasped. He's here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dugun, dugun!!
Are you ready guys?? Give me screammm... 😜

Don't be confused dear, Beam's lovers is no other than his jobs~

*wink*
~Tian