Pick one

Okay guys I got two imagines that's been sitting in my drafts for forever now. All I need y'all to do is pick the one that interest you more.

Imma put snippets to both on here and then y'all can vote for which one y'all want. lol neither one is finished to is still have to write the rest when y'all pick. But other than that choose wisely.
Here we go.

Imagine #1

Feeling my bed dip I shifted in my sleep knocking something off my bed.

The noise caused me to jump out of my sleep.

I sat up rubbing sleep out of my eyes before yawning. I then heard a chuckle from the side of me.

I rolled my eyes already knowing who it was. Which resulted in me getting hit in the head with a pillow.

"Roll em again." I sighed and just looked ahead. I already knew why he was in here and I didn't wanna get in more trouble.

I then heard him suck his teeth. "So you ain't gonna say shit. Not explain yaself or nothin'." I just shrugged not knowing what to say.

"Look at me." He gritted grabbing my thigh.

I slowly looked at him and took in his appearance. He was so fine. His plump lips sat right on his face. You could tell that he'd previously licked them because of the way they glistened in the small light shining through my window.

I watched as his jaw clenched and unclench as he awaited my answer.

I then brought my hand up to his cheek and caressed it slowly. "Baby." I whispered, still slowly rubbing his face.

"If it ain't an explanation I don't wanna hea' dat shit." I sighed defeated. I thought it was going to work.

It usually does.

I still sat in silence because I didn't have an explanation. It was what it was.

He blew out a breath of frustration before getting up and walking out the room not forgetting to slam the door.

"Somebody's mad." I mumbled before getting up out the bed and making my way over to my dresser.

I grabbed a ponytail holder putting my hair up since it was every where. Hearing my room door open again I sighed.

I then felt a hand around my waist followed by a kiss on my neck, the kiss then turned into a bite causing me to gasp in pain.

"You gon stop playing with me and answer my damn question?"

"I didn't do it." I moaned at the feeling I got when he connected his lips to my neck.

"Oh yeah?" I nodded my head feeling him trail his hand lower to my thighs.

"So you telling me you ain't go to dat girl house?" He rubbed his hand slowly over my thigh making his way to my prized possession.

Imagine #2

I sat across from my date smiling at how cute and corny he was.

"What are you laughing at?" I smiled and shook my head.

"You, you're just so care free and sweet. Not like anyone I've been with on a date before. I like that."

He smiled taking my hand in his kissing it. "Thank you. I'd like to say I'm one of a kind."

I chuckled shaking my head. My phone vibrated on my lap indicating a call was coming through.

I peeked down at it to see the caller id read

August💔

I shook my head declining the call. Not even ten seconds later a text came through.

August💔- I better not have to call twice. Don't play with me.

I frowned up my face. Sighing while shaking my head.

"What's wrong?" I looked up and and shook it off.

"Uh, something came up and I have to go." He nodded his head understanding. He called the waiter over asking for the check.

Once he payed he helped me up from my seat and we left. Walking to the car he held my hand.

I smiled to myself thinking about how sweet he was. I felt my phone vibrate again letting me know a call was coming through.

I looked and seen that it was August calling again. I just let it ring.

August 💔- Ight bet.

I rolled my eyes. He always thought he was scaring somebody. Once we got to the car we got settled in and he drove off toward my house.

Once in front he put the car in park before getting out and coming to my side and opening the door for me.

He helped me out and walked me to my door. I looked down putting a piece of hair behind my ear blushing.

"I had a really good time tonight." I spoke looking up at him.

He smiled showing his white teeth accompanied by his bottom grill. "I did too. We should do it again some time."

I smiled nodding my head.

"I'd like that."

"Cool. Well I'll hit you up. Goodnight Kayla." He kissed my cheek before turning to leave.

"Goodnight Tory."

Turning around I put my key in the door unlocking it. Walking inside I put my purse and keys on the table before turning on the light switch.

Once they came on I jumped seeing August sitting on the edge of the chair waiting for me.

He looked up at me and clenched his jaw

"Who the fuck just dropped you off?"

I looked behind me and thought of a lie I could come up with but I didn't have one. I turned back around and looked down at the ground.

"So you don't hea' me?" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out so I just closed it.

"August what are you doing here?" He picked up his phone waving it.

"I called you twice. And you ain't ansa' twice."

Alright loved ones which one do y'all like Better? The one with the most votes is the one I'll finish and publish

Imagine #1

Or

Imagine #2