Imagine Four

Aug POV

She loves me. She's not supposed to love me. This wasn't my intentions.

No feelings were supposed to come out of this. Strictly dick is what she asked for.

Strictly dick is what I gave her. Nothing more. Nothing less. Out of all the shit I've done to make it clear she still fell in love.

I've told her plenty of times that no feelings are going to get involved with me.

But here she still sat crying her eyes out confessing her love for me.

"August I know you said no love but how could I not love you?" She cried and pleaded.

I didn't mean for this to happen I swear I didn't. Out of all the girls I've messed with I should've known she was gonna end up loving me.

But me bring the nigga I am I didn't listen to my conscience and I ended up playing with this poor girls heart.

She don't deserve this shit. But here I am not really giving a fuck.

One part of me is blaming her for this and the other part is blaming me.

"Ma, I told ya' plenty of times what it was."

She looked up at me with a look of me having her fucked up.

"Aug really?" Her voice cracked a bit. "I don't know what you think you were doing but to me you portrayed as if we were in a relationship."

Sitting back in the chair I pulled on my chin hairs. She could be right. But I feel as if I put out boundaries so she could've easily known we weren't serious.

"Listen baybeh I-."

"Why won't you let me love you?" She whispered clearly hurt.

I sighed dragging my hand down my face before looking down.

I wanna love but I don't know how. I don't wanna hurt anybody.

Tears slowly slid down my face. As much as I wanted to deny it I knew I loved her too.

I love her. I wasn't supposed to love her. These weren't my intentions.

----------------------
Soooo what do you guys think? Part 2? 🤔

If I could be completely honest. I loved this one pls.

I just. I cry because I don't know where this came from pls.

More updates are coming soon. Thank y'all for sticking with me pls. Because lord knows I take forever to update.

I ain't shit pls.

Welp vote, and comment.

& excuse mistakes or we gone fight.

Be breezy ✌🏾️😎