Imagine Six

Excuse mistakes.

August POV

I glanced at my surroundings hea' and thea' as I rolled through da' hood towards my crib.

A nigga had a long ass night at the club and jus' wanted ta' go home, smoke a blunt and maybe even beat my meat.

Ole' dumb ass broad in the club pissed me off. Feeling on me and shit but then when I ask ha' if she wanna roll out "Oh I'm sorry baby but I'm on my period."

Stank pussy ass.

Turnin' da' corna' I ended up stoppin' at a red light.

Through the corna' of my eye I seen a lil shawty walkin'. From the looks of it lil baybeh look lost.

Rollin' down my window I got a better glimpse of ha'. Lil baybeh was bad.

Bingo.

"Aye ma you need a ride? It's a lil late fa' you ta' be walkin'."

She looked ova' and gave me a small smile before shaking her head no.

Baybeh was beautiful. She had nice plump lips, ha' brown skin glistened unda' the street light. No make up and she looked like heaven on earth.

"No thank you sir, I'm fine."

Damn.

"You sure?" I asked raisin' my eyebrow.

"I'm sure." She tucked ha' hair behind ha' ear and slightly waved before walkin' off.

I sat for a moment cursing myself. How I let ha' leave alone. It's dark as hell and I need my dick wet.

Even though ion ha' I would be pissed if somethin' happened ta' ha' and I coulda' prevented it. And I need my dick wet.

Think August think.

Pullin' off I caught up wit' ha' and pulled up ta' the curb next ta' ha'.

Killin' the engine I hopped out the car and walked towards ha'.

I gently grabbed ha' elbow which caused ha' ta' jump and turn around.

"I'm sorry baybeh I ain't mean ta scare ya."

She sighed and shook ha' head. "You're fine."

I stepped back a bit and stuck my hands in my pockets. "Ma I would feel really good and at ease if ya' let me give you a ride."

She smiled at me and might I add she had the beautifulest smile eva'. Baybeh girl is beyond beautiful.

"How do I know you're not going to kidnap me, sir."

I chuckled a bit and smirked. "I just wanna make sure ya' safe. So what do you say."

Her smile slowly faded, which made me wonda'  if I said somethin' wrong. Before I got a chance ta' apologize she spoke up.

"I um. I don't really have a destination, sir."

She looked down and by tha' look on ha' face I could tell she was embarrassed.