I Give A Tour

I walked around with this girl showing her around. She didn't seem to be listening to much I was saying but she did look interested at least. It was when I mentioned the fencing arena she listened and ran right over to the arena. I eventually caught up with her.

"They're powerful" she muttered. Well at least I think that's what she said. I asked just in case "what?" She looked at me " Their auras are very strong." Se told me. What was she talking about? "Auras? What auras?" I asked. "Never mind." She muttered. Great now I have already pissed somebody off. "Who is that girl over there?" She asked me. It took me a while to remember what her name was but then once I remembered it I gave the girl a very cautious look. "Oh her? That's Clarisse La Rue, daughter of-" "Ares." She interrupted. "How did you know?" I asked. Ok I have to admit this girl was freaking me out a little. "Lucky guess I suppose."

After that conversation I let her look around a bit and Grover came up to me. "Hey there!" He said. "Hi." I said back. "I see you have made a new friend." He said. "Yeah. She is strange but... Cool." I said. "Well don't let her go near Clarisse ok? She would love to duck some newbies heads in some toilets." He informed me. I looked at him then laughed. "Ok." I confirmed. He walked off once again.

"Hey um... What's your name?" I asked. "Isabella Denning." She told me. "Ok well then Isabella do you want to try out all the activities with me?" I asked in a friendly manner. "Sure." She agreed. We ran off and straight away and started the activities. We got to canoeing and she seemed a bit hesitant but she eventually got in.

She fell out of the canoe twice and that's when I decided that we should finish here. "Wow you are almost as bad as the Athena kids and spiders." I pointed out and laughed.