A Bloody Suprise

Once they woke up again I raised my bow, which meant leave now or I will repeat the past. They yelped then ran away. I laughed at this. I had never seen a boy get that scared before.

Nobody came for the flag after those two. I just stood there for the whole time waiting for some action, but nothing happened. I saw somebody from my team running past me yelling "WE WON WE WON!" I was so excited that I almost started dancing on the spot except the next thing I new was that a person covered in blood was hugging me and jumping up and down in excitement.

"We won!" She screamed. She sounded a lot like... Isabella? It was her! "Hey um Isabella are you ok?" I asked feeling like she didn't know what she looked like. "Yeah I am totally fine!" She said. But at that moment she fainted. "Omg! Isabella! Uh... Somebody... We have got one really injured team mate here!" I yelled out. I didn't use any of my healing powers, I didn't see the point. She was going to wake up anyway.

After that she went to the infirmary. Everybody crowded around Chiron. He was going to announce the people who were going on the quest. "We have chosen the bravest warriors to go on this quest. We have chosen wisely so if you have not made it in, then better luck next time. Isabel crush, for quick thinking and the use of her bow. Tyson and Grover, for their protective instincts and Last but not least Isabella Denning, for continuing despite having no weapon, and not giving up." I jumped around with excitement after hearing my name. My first quest.