I Loose My Patience

Isabella woke up and looked terrible. She just looked like she had woken up after a big explosion. Ok technically that did happen but still. "What happened?" Isabella asked groggily. "Him let's see," I started "For one Talos is gone. Two Nico sent me an Iris message and needs to talk to you and three, you almost f@cking died!" I stressed. I just noticed that I just said a very bad words. I asked the gods for forgiveness in my head while still managing to look angry at Isabella.

"Died? I thought I had just taken a nap." Isabella said sarcastically. "Not funny." I growled. "I wasn't intending it to be funny." She frowned. "What did Nico want to talk to me about?" Isabella asked changing the subject. "He wouldn't tell me!" I shrieked. "Well that's Nico for you, keeping his burdens to himself." Isabella sighed. She reached for her bag but then squinted in pain. "Don't move! Your body is still healing." I warned her. She lay back down and rested. "So what else did Nico say?" Isabella asked. I frowned at the subject. "He said that something terrible is going to happen and that you need to prepare yourself." I explained. "He didn't tell me anything else though. Apparently I'm not meant to know." I scowled.

"Secretive Hades child." I cursed under my breath. "So how long until I can move again?" Isabella questioned. "A day. Tyson and Grover have gone to collect firewood. We will be camping here for the night." I informed her.