The Anger

Once again I had a nightmare. Of course it was the same one as always. Everybody was dead. I expected the dream to end where it usually does but this time it didn't. I sat down in my dream I pinched myself to see if I would wake up. Unfortunately I didn't. I then felt a vibration on the floor. It was a thumping type of vibration. Like somebody was walking... Towards me. I looked up from the floor to see only the shadow of a giant figure. He lifted up his arm and brought it down on me.

I woke up screaming. My skin was pale white. I looked extremely ill. All my brothers and sisters were surrounded around me. Emma was holding my hand. "What are you doing?" I asked. She looked shaken up. "I....I healed you...... I saw what you were seeing....." She stuttered. I removed my hand from her grasp then said to all of them "Go back to sleep, don't worry about me." They all just stood there for a second but then went to their beds.

A few hours later I heard somebody yelling "WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO DO THE QUEST!" This particular person then jumped on my bed. I was so scared that I screamed and kicked this person off the bed. It was then that I noticed it was Isabella. She looked at all of my brothers and sisters who looked very angry. "Good morning." She greeted. They all grabbed their bows and arrows and aimed them at her. She ran out of the room and just missed getting hit by an arrow.

While I was getting dressed I could hear all my brothers and sisters talking about how much they hated Isabella. Trust me, most of the comments they made are way to rude to even write down. I walked outside with all my stuff. "My siblings really hate you." I informed Isabella. She shrugged and then grabbed the place where I had kicked her. "You kicked me in the ovaries!" She exclaimed. I couldn't help but smile. "Now we are even."

While we walked towards the camp entrance I noticed how beautiful the sunset was. I looked back at all the cabins and all the colours glowed from the suns glow. "Looks like we're off to see the wizard of oz." Isabella mumbled. I smiled and then we walked on.