Meeting With Lucas

I got up in the middle of the night after having another freaky nightmare which I would rather not think about. I went over and sat down on a bench, I brought my bow and arrow just in case something bad happens, which usually something does.

The bushes behind me started rustling. I stiffened up and held onto my bow tightly. I heard footsteps walking towards me and at a normal pace. I then started to sense it looking down at me. I jumped up and aimed the arrow at its head, right between its eyes. "Woah Isabel! It's just me. Lucas? Remember?" He asked. I sighed out of relief and slumped back into the seat. "What are you doing Lucas? How did you find us?" I asked. "Well I saw a bright light and I thought it was some type of monster so I followed it and the light was you." He smiled and looked at me with his grey hypnotising eyes. "Oh wow..... That was really cheesy." I laughed. He frowned and looked at me a little confused. "Isabel, you actually are glowing with light."

I didn't see myself glowing. I thought I looked perfectly normal. "Well I don't know what's going on because I see myself as normal as can be." I reported. He sat down next to me. "Well it might be reacting to something you might have been thinking about." Lucas guessed. The nightmare. I must have looked a little frightened because he asked "what's wrong? Do you think something might have set you off?" He wondered. I nodded slowly. "What have you been thinking about?" He asked. "Isabella......" I started before I burst into tears. I fell into his arms and he hugged me back.

"Isabel I know you think something bad might happen but you can't always presume that it will." He informed. "Whatever happens I will be here for you." I smiled and sat up wiping my tears. "Thank you Lucas." I sniffled. I kissed him on the cheek and then pulled myself together. I walked back to my sleeping bag and looked back at Lucas. "You might want to go before Isabella wakes up. She might kill you." I warned. He laughed, said goodbye and made his way back from where he came from.

I made myself comfortable and went back to sleep.