Hacked

"Scooter. Why isn't Justin answering my text and calls?" I asked him over the phone as I sat at my counter drinking my fourth cup of coffe while chewing my nails worrying about Justin.

"Meredith," Scooter said taking a long breath before continuing, "Selena was hacked today,"

"So. His ex was hacked, and?"

"The person posted nudes of Justin?"

"What! What does that have to do with him not answering me?"

"He's afraid you saw."

"I didn't. Pleae tell him the call me Scoot."

"I will Mere, count on me," he said before hanging the phone up.

I stood up dumping the rest of my coffee in the sink, then walk back over to the counter grabbing my phone and going to sit down in the living room waiting for Justin's call.

My phone automatically started ringing after I sat down propping my feet up on the table in front of me.

Picking uo the phobe, the first thing I heardwas breathing on the other side of the phone.
"Justin," but I recieved no reply, he didn't say anything, so I asked again, "Justin?"

"Yes Mere?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"I thought you would have saw the pictures would have thought differently of me."

"Justin I would never think differently of you. I didn't even see the pictures.?

"Mere. I'm just scared of what will happen. What will everybody say. This is the second my nudes were leaked."

"That won't matter Justin. I just need you to know that I trust you and you trust me."

"I'm sorry Mere."

"It's okay Jay. I love you."

"I love you too."

Hanging up my phone I grabbed my purse and my keys and headed out the door. I needed to do grocery shopping today after Justin came and ate all my food last week.

As I made my way into the grocery store, Paparazzi was there what do think about the nudes? They asked. Why do you think they posted it on Selena's Instagram, not yours? What do you think about Selena? What is happening with Justin? Are you and Justin still together?

Not answering the questions, I pushed my way through the crowd to buy my groceries and then leaving right way. I didn't need this right now I didn't need them. I bought Justin ice crean and bis favorite sour patch kids and headed over to his house.

Unlocking his front door I called out his name but there was no reply. I could hear the Sweet melody of his piano drifting through the house so I headed up the stairs to Studio grabbing a spoon on my way up.

I started cracking open the  ice cream and eating some.

Inside the room I took one step and stepped on a creak on the floor. Justin turned around.

"Hi, I brought your favorite food," so we sat on the floor as he popped his Sour Patch Kids and we took spoonfuls of ice cream.

This is just what he needed he didn't need the social media in his life or anything. So I turned off my phone for him, we didn't need the paparazzi bursting through.

Justin soon dropped his food and leaned into me. I didn't hear it at first, but I felt his tears fall down my cheek on to my lap. I can't tell you how long we sat there. But it felt like hours of me rubbing his back and conbing my hand over his hair telling him everything will be okay.