Surprise: Part 2

"Scooter, I don't know if I can do this."

"You got this Mere. I believe in you"

"Okay, but I wouldn't trust me if I were you," I said letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"Do we need to go back over then plan?"

"Yes."

"Okay so Justin is going to start singing. Then you are going to go out with the dancers. I know you are an amazing dancer, but tonight you are going to have to dance bad. You are going to get his attention by dancing bad and you will keep your head down the whole time until when he is not looking the you will surprise him."

"Okay I got this Scooter."

"The kid has been working to hard, he needs this."

"Okay I will do this for both of you."

~~~~~~

Currently Justin's back up dancers are trying to calm me down as we wait to go on the stage and it is really not working. I tried to leave a hundred times already and they keep dragging me back.

"30 seconds," the stage manager yelled.

Oh my god I'm shaking more then I was before.

"20 seconds."

My palms are sweaty, and my legs are weak.

"10 seconds."

I feel as if I am going to fall apart at any second.

"5 seconds. Positions everybody."

I stepped in front of one of the male dancers and he grabbed my hand calming me down.

"3 seconds."

Oh boy.

"2 seconds."

Here we go.

"Go!"

We were now on the stage dancing and I caught Justin's a attention by being off beat and doing different moves from everybody else and on top of that I got in his way about once or twice. And as he was ending it I ran up to him and hugged him from behind.

"Jay."

"Mere," he yelled turning around and hugging me. "How long have you been here?"

"All day."

"All day? And you didn't come and see me?"

"Well i was, but Scooter wanted to prank you. And if I told you then I wouldn't have been able to do this."

Then the dancers and I all pulled out silly string and started to spray him and when mine was all gone I ran off the stage to go watch the rest of the purpose show in his dressing room with Scooter.