BTS (방탄소년단) LOVE YOURSELF Highlight Reel '起承轉結' Theory

Ok, ok, let me breath for a second *violently breathes in and out*

BigHit, WHAT THE FOOK!? You can't just end something like that!!!!

Ya know what, I'm swimming to Korea and suing you BigShit. 

(Jk I low-key love you)

Ok everyone, even though I'm slowly burning on the inside, I'm still going to try to analyze this as a calm and rational ARMY (yeah, cuz those kind of ARMYs exist.)

     So at the beginning of the vid, Jin starts talking about being able to turn back time. If you could, where would go? What would you do? And would your efforts last or even be of any use? This and other things led me to believe that Jin can actually TRAVEL IN TIME. He might have traveled to the past many times before, and tried to help save the boys from suffering like they have before in other MVs, like the Proluge, Run, I Need U, and this reel itself. The girls included in this mini-drama may actually have been someone who try to help Jin change the past for the better, by focusing on making the boys LOVE THEMSELVES.

     Before I continue, I need to clarify something VERY impotant. In case you aren't aware, there is something that is called the Butterfly Effect. This is the idea that small actions can have large effects or consequences, specifically regarding changing the past. This concept is used a lot in time travel movies, like "+The Butterfly Effect"with Ashton Kutcher. You change one little thing, and it impacts everything else A HELLA LOT. Going back to the highlight reel, do you remember the vase that was knocked over in the last video? After it fell, Jin got all dressed up in a suit and looked REAL good. But then he went to meet his girl, and in the end she was run over by a car. But now in this reel, once Jin stops having flashbacks, you see him catch the vase of flowers that had he had previously let fall in the last hightlight reel. Now see here, what I think caused the Butterfly Effect was the vase falling! Instead of letting it land and going to the date with his girl, making her die in a car accident, he caught the vase and changed into something more casual, and did NOT go to the date with his girl to spare her life! (Intense, huh?)

     You notice how he didn't really seem all too shaken when he saw his girl was hit by a car right in front of him?? I think this was because it had happened before! He had already tried to prevent it many times, but always failed. Her fate was sealed, as well as the boys' fate. In the end, he said that no matter how many things happen or how much time goes by, some goals cannot be acomplished. There is always going to be something harsh you need to face and cannot avoid. He will now "love without fear, hesitation, and parting." He finally accepted to live as who he truly is. To love himself for the person he has become.

     Oh my God I'm done *throws self onto couch* Thank you BigHit, I really appreciate it. Love ya bunches! (note the sarcasm.) *Turns to readers* Thank you all so much for reading my horrible theory! I hope it helped you with your questions and doubts! If you have anything else you'd like to add, go ahead and comment it! You can all have disscusions and group chats here if you like, I really don't mind. Thank you again for everything, and I hope you all have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night! (note the sincerity.)

(Btw I might add a few sections later of BTS memes and GIFs for both your and my personal enjoyment ><)