Ji soo flirting attempt part 2

Jennie once again was laying down on her bed playing with her phone in peace. She was slowly falling asleep on her bed, she lock her phone placing it aside from her.

A few seconds later she heard soft knocks on her door, Jennie groan rolling on her bed "WHO?"

"SAY WHO IS THERE?"

Ji soo voice was heard on the other side of Jennie bedroom door, Jisoo had her ear on the door waiting for Jennies answer enthusiastically.

"WHY" Jennie whined standing from her bed walking to the door to be able to hear Ji soo better.

Ji soo knew Jennie was right behind the door, exciting her even more about what she had in mind "PLEWWSE Play with me" Jisoo beg on the other side of the door to Jennie.

Jennie hit her head softly against the door, knowing she will regret it "okay fine" she mumbled and heard Ji soo pervertly laugh

"Knock Knock" Ji soo knocks on her door at the same time, smirking.

"Whos there? Jennie ask crossing her arms on her chest annoyed

"Ice cream"

Jennie raised her eyebrow confused "Ice cream who?

Ji soo smile picturing a confused Jennie in her mind "I want you to lick me till ice cream"

Ji soo didnt hear anything anymore on Jennies side, then the door knob turn around. She was opening the door, Ji soo eyes sparkle with happiness "IT WORK THIS TI-

Jennie open her door throwing a pillow harshly at Ji soo and slamming the door in her face.

Ji soo smirk observing the door "She wants me"