Jenniex Fem Reader

A/N: Idk why I wrote this but you know what, enjoy.
____________________________________

It was ten, You and Jennie were casually talking to each other at a LGBT bar, you and her meet in college as roommates. You been studying engineering for two years now and moved to live by yourself but Jennie and you never lost contact.

As for relationships, you haven't found a stable relationship with any one, it just never felt right.

Jennie was the same way, always busy with practice and photoshoots for her part time modeling job. She didn't like anyone, or at least that's what you thought.

"Y/N the heels they made me use today were uncomfortable but pretty" she said enthusiastically as she drank her third glass of alcohol.

"So tell me, anything new?"

You drift off, thinking about your day today. Seriously, you couldn't find anything that was worth telling, you just shake your head quietly making Jennie giggle.

"As expected, I heard that this place gets really cool at 11. Want to stay a bit more and check it out?" She persuaded you like always with her shining cat eyes and pleading gummy smile.

You stare at her, rolling your eyes because you could never say no to that "Fine" she dance happily on her seat across you, making you laugh

You stare at her, rolling your eyes because you could never say no to that "Fine" she dance happily on her seat across you, making you laugh. How can a girl look so dangerous but be a total sweetheart?

"The drinks are on me"

Jennie bought drinks for the both of you, you guys spent the hour drinking to your hearts content and talking about how being an adult sucks.

The place began to get more crowded, the lights dim a little replacing it with green, red and blue lights giving the place a nice bar/club atmosphere.

"Hey my people I hope you are ready to have fun tonight!"

A hype voice was heard through the whole place, you smile playfully at Jennie "Who you taking home tonight Jen?" You take a sip of your glass while looking at Jennie who was barley visible.

"You"

You swallow the alcohol down your throat before bursting out laughing, "Oh god Jen, you haven't changed" Jennie pout before glaring at you and throwing a piece of ice at your face "Idiot" she said.

The music began playing, you weren't much of a party person but Jennie wanted to stay. You always had a soft spot for the girl, even when you tried getting a girlfriend if Jennie needed something, you were the first to run to her.

Maybe you were in love with her, but you laugh the thought away labeling as something delusional. But somewhere deep in your mind you still thought about it.

"The music is good, lets go dance!" She jump out of her sit suddenly making her dizzy, Jennie lose the balance on her feet but you rapidly notice this and got off your sit to grab her by her arm to pull her towards you. Jennie takes a hold on your shoulders, hiding her face on your neck.