1

- Perrie's POV -
"Perrie Louise Edwards, I'm not going to call you again! Get up now!"
Great today's the first day back at school and I'm already having a bad morning.
I rolled out of bed and began to make it.

My mother hates when I don't tidy up my room so i always have to make it before going somewhere. I walked over to my closet and started searching for something to wear, "ugh I should have don't this last night!" I mentally yelled.

20 minutes later and I had finally decided on ripped jeans and a cute top. I grabbed my speakers and hopped into the shower, after singing 3 songs I had finally finished showering and was now doing my hair and makeup.

"Perrie I hope your ready, your going to be late" my annoying mum yelled.
For goodness sakes when does she ever shut up, I quickly sprayed some perfume on before grabbing my phone and school bag.

"Bye mum, I'm leaving" I called out, "take a cereal bar, you haven't eaten anything for breakfast." My mum said whilst passing me a cereal bar. I texted my best friend Jade, asking her where she was. Jade always picks me up in the morning, she turned 19 recently and now has a car. I still have to wait 2 weeks to turn 19.

--honk--
I ran outside and got into Jade's car. "Hey babes, how are we this fine morning?"
By now you should have guessed, Jade doesn't mind school. "Fine morning? I'm dreading school Jade!" I sighed. "Come on Leigh hurry the hell up!" Jade yelled at our best friend Leigh Anne who seems to be taking forever.

"Hey guys" she smiled, I smiled back at her and noticed her stare at me. "Omg Pez! Who you trying to impress you look stunning".
"Thanks?" I chuckled "let me take a pic of you"
I decided not to argue and after 50 tries I finally liked one.

Jade parked the car and we all got out taking notice of our surroundings, "did your timetable get sent to you?" Leigh asked

Jade parked the car and we all got out taking notice of our surroundings, "did your timetable get sent to you?" Leigh asked. Jade and I nodded in sync, "I have English first" Jade cheered, that's her favorite subject. "Me too" I said unhappily, English isn't my favorite subject. "I have maths ugh!" Leigh Anne complained.

We walked inside and over to our lockers, I placed my books I don't need and closed the locker door. Jade and I walked to class together, "I heard there's a new teacher" Jade cooed. "That teacher better be nice" I muttered.

(A/N)
Hey guys so this is my new story!! I hope you like I so far❤️
-M