8

-Jesy's POV-
After a stressful day at work, all I needed was to have some 'me time' which meant the gym. The gym has always been my happy place, I love to work out and just feel good about myself. It really boosts up my body confidence.

Heading to my usual spot in the gym I catch a glimpse of someone I don't usually see here, as I got closer to the unknown female my heart beat started to increase immensely. It was Perrie! She looked towards me and when she recognized who I was, her mouth hung open.

"Funny seeing you here Perrie" I smirked.
"Erm yeah I recently started coming to this gym" she replied shyly. I just nodded and began to work out. Whilst doing so I could feel two eyes piercing holes through my butt.

I turned around and gave her a death glare, "are you seriously going to stare at my ass the whole time?" I asked, kind of annoyed. "Well you do have a nice ass if I may say so myself".
I rolled my eyes at her and continued with my routine.

-Perrie's POV-
What? I had to say it, she does have an amazing ass! Anyways I tried my absolute hardest not to stare at her, half the time I was in the gym but it was harder than I thought. An hour later and sweatier and I'm finally done with this work out and can now go home! Well at least I thought.

"Perrie now that we've practically fucked and all, this shouldn't be awkward to ask. So I was wondering if you'd like to come round to my house tomorrow night" Jesy asked rather shyly.

I smirked at the fact she was so shy and just nodded before replying, "yeah that sounds really nice"

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8 and dinner is at mine"

With that she was gone. Just in a blink of an eye I was standing on my own. Not even going to ask her how she knows where I live cause in my case I'd sound like a complete idiot, her being a teacher and all. She obviously has access to my school records.

                              ———————

I hopped into the shower allowing the hot water to run down my body. Soothing every ache I had from the gym. I washed my hair and rinsed my body one last time before grabbing my towel and drying myself.

I Put on my cozy pajamas and began to fix myself some dinner. Not wanting to make anything too difficult, I started to boil a pan of rice. I then began chopping up some vegetables and a few chicken breasts.

Once the food was ready I instantly started to eat, the smell running through my nose, filling me with instant happiness. Not gonna lie I'm obsessed with food!

I cleaned up my dishes and plopped down onto the sofa, hitting play on Netflix. Finally time to relax and watch some grey's anatomy.

A/N
Here's another update for y'all!! Also let me know if you'd like me to do a sequel of this book!❤️