2

- Jesy's POV -
Today is my first day teaching at this new school, to say I'm nervous is an understatement.. I'm freaking out.
I sit down at my desk waiting for the bell to ring, once it does a stampede of teenagers aged 18-19 walk in.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a lovely summer. I'm Miss Nelson and I'll be your English teacher this year" I spoke out.
A few cat called but I guess it's expected, I began to go over the register and asked everyone to introduce themselves to me.

- Perrie's POV -
As soon as I walked into the class room my eyes landed onto Miss Nelson... she is absolutely breathtaking, thank the lord almighty for blessing me with such a beautiful teacher.

She asked us to introduce ourselves so she could get to know us a bit, that's when I felt my nerves begin.

- Jesy's POV -
Everyone introduced themselves but this one girl stood out, she was stunning. I think her name is Perrie, her eyes are crystal clear just like the ocean. I felt myself stare at her so many times, for goodness sakes Jessica calm down.

"She's around 18 and your not, she's a student and your not. Stop thinking about her and carry on with your job" I mentally yelled at myself.

Time ticked and soon enough the lesson ended, I didn't even realize. I was to busy staring at Perrie, there's just something about her.

Everyone began to walk out, some saying goodbye, others just walking past me to catch up in their conversation. Perrie and her friend Jade slowly walked passed me, "bye Miss Nelson" Perrie cheered.

"Bye" I quietly breathed out.

(A/N)
Sorry guys for such a short chapter, I'll update soon! I'd also like to thank floweryjass for making my cover art for this book❤️ I appreciate it so much xx