6

-Jesy's POV-
I grabbed Perrie's arm and dragged her over to the toilet. That's when it hit me, I'm hooking up with my student! This is so wrong yet so right. I can't stop, this is something I want.

Perrie bit down on my neck, hitting my sweet spot. I let out the biggest moan possible, I just couldn't help myself. I'm actually doing this.
"Shit Perrie should we do this?" I questioned her but rather myself.

"No but who cares, we can regret this later not now" she answered. I just nodded and continued to kiss her. Things got heated rather quickly and before I could even breathe for a second, Perrie had stripped. Damn she's hella horny and so good looking.

I started to bite down going slower and further down each second. I could here Perrie moan in my ear, which sent shivers done my spine. Fuck she's gorgeous! I finally reached her left breast and instantly popped one in my mouth, sucking it slowly.

Perrie grabbed my hair in her fist, tugging on it every so often. That was a sign that she was enjoying it. I swapped nipple and slowly began moving my hand lower and lower. I tickled her thigh whilst looking at her seductively. I knew what she wanted but I wasn't going to give it to her so easily.

"Moan my name Perrie"
Instantly as if on cue, Perrie started to moan my name in the most sexiest tone ever!
I couldn't help it anymore so I groped her sex and shove two fingers in. "Oh my god don't stop!" She started to scream.
So she's a screamer huh? I mentally laughed.

*knock knock*
"Is anyone in there? I'd like to use the rest room" a random voice spoke.
"Go find another rest room, I'm busy" Perrie said, almost screamed out to be exact.

I quickened my pace and looked up to Perrie's face, I could tell she was close. "Ohhh I'm closeee—"

She finally reached her climax.

"That was amazing!" She said as if in heaven.
I smiled at her, taking into account her beautiful features. " I won't tell anyone about this.. and by the way cover up your neck"

That's when Perrie smirked and walked out leaving me confused.. I looked into the mirror and saw what she meant. FUCK! I had a huge hickey the size of a tennis ball right on the side of my neck.

"Two can play at that game Ms Edwards"

A/N
Sorry for not updating as promised but I have my exams coming up in two weeks! However I'm trying to write as much as I can so I can upload more often! Hope you enjoyed xx