5

-Jesy's POV-
"Please Jesy! We haven't gone out in sooo long" my friend Danielle pleaded.
She was begging me to go out clubbing tonight.

"I'm not sure Dani" I sighed.
After an hour of pleading I finally gave in, "be at mine by 10." I could practically hear her squealing. I rolled my eyes and hung up.

'Now what do I wear?' I asked myself.

At last I finally decided on something!

*outfit*

————————— The club —————————-Perrie's POV-We arrived at club at 11pm, the sound of everyone's laughter and the smell of sweat surrounding us

-Perrie's POV-
We arrived at club at 11pm, the sound of everyone's laughter and the smell of sweat surrounding us. I've always loved this atmosphere!

"Come on lets get a drink shall we?" I questioned Jade. She nodded at my response.

"Two shots of vodkas please" Jade called out to the waiter. He handed us both a shot glass. "I've missed this so much" Jade explained.
"Me too Jade me too!"

Our favorite song came on and that instantly was a sign to dance, I grabbed Jade by the arm and pulled her to the dance floor.

We began dancing the night away. Half way through the song I noticed Jade had gone and was currently dancing with some guy. I shook my head and continued dancing.

I was so lost into the music, that I didn't realize someone was grinding against me. I didn't even dare look who it was, I just continued dancing. I could feel that persons breath hitting the back of my neck. I shivered at the feeling.

I decided to turn around and noticed it was some guy, he looked so drunk and started yelling things at me over the music. "Let's take this to my house, shall we?" He asked consistently. I shook my head and walked away but stopped in my tracks when I noticed a figure which so happened to look like Ms Nelson's.

'Oh my god is that her? Should I go see?' Was all that went through my mind at this moment.

I walked over to the bar and got another drink. That's when I heard her voice! "Can I have a shot of vodka please" the woman I had a crush on said. My head snapped towards her and saw the beauty beside me,"Perrie?" She asked shocked.

"Hi Ms" I shyly said.
"Please call me Jesy outside of school"
I nodded, Jesy what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman.
"Wow you look so... different, not in a bad way though!" She quickly adjusted her sentence.
I blushed, "you don't look bad yourself" I managed to say.

"Wanna dance?" She asked.
I was so shocked but agreed anyways.
She grabbed my hand and we walked to the dance floor. Her hand fit perfectly into mine.

'When I'm with you all I get is wild thoughts' played out loud. I blushed because that's exactly what happens when I'm around Jesy.

She pulled me closer to her and started dancing, her body grinding against mine! I couldn't help but moan at the feeling. I think she noticed too because she started to smirk..

Her hands began wandering and soon were on my butt. A smile instantly forming on my face, Jesy was staring into my eyes and biting her lip. A wave of confidence hit me and I pushed her closer to me, placing my hands on the back of her neck.

"You look so damn hot Jesy" I told the truth, she did. "You look sexy Perrie" she said back.

Songs played and we were still dancing. Suddenly one of Jesy's hands stroked my thigh and that's when I lost it. Jesy caught on and quickly pulled me towards the toilet.

(A/N)
As promised I updated again! I appreciate all the support and I'm glad your enjoying the story! What's going to happen next? Smut maybe.. not sure let me know what u wish was to happen x
Next update; tonight or tomorrow!💗