Book 2 cover

This is book 2 of this series and to be honest it took me a minute to make it

Moving on I didn't want this chapter to only be a cover chapter so I decided to let y'all sit down and talk to August and Sincere personally and instead of me telling y'all the great news, I am going to have them tell you'll the great news

That's all

Enjoy

August and Sincere sat on the couch in the building making out wrapped in each other arms until they heard fingers snap indiacating that they needed to stop because the conversation to snowflake fans was about to get started

" You nervous baybeh' " August said.

" A lil' bit' but I know I'll be alright " Sincere said.

" In 3..2..1...go " The director said.

Sincere: " Hey ❄snowflakes❄, oh' my God I'm so nervous, I finally get to talk to y'all personally with my husband next to me, this is like a dream come true "

August threw his arm over his wife shoulder

August: " Yeah but dreams always changin' though, hey snowflakes, thanks for bein' here wit' us, anyways we really here to let y'all know that if you have any questions for us just comment them and they'll get answered as soon as possible as  "

Sincere: " He means questions for me and my husband not for this book and the author or anything she got coming up for you'all very soon "

August: " I just said that baybeh' "

Sincere: " Kind of but anyways the author wanted us to tell you'll that this book is definetly coming to a
end at chapter 20 and this chapter is chapter 18 "

August: " Yeah it only has two chapters left but the good news is that the author is plannin' on gettin' this series to five books or more if she wants but five book guaranteed, you'll earned it, that's her thank you to you'll "

Sincere: " Uh' huh she did it before and she can do it again because this is her passion, it's so much fun to her and that's why she does it so much and gets things done so quickly like this book, didn't she publish this book in the beginning of this week, Monday morning and now it's about to be finished, that's a pretty hard and dedicated worker if you ask me "

August: " As in she always updatin' or got somethin' instored for y'all and she gets it done "

Sincere: " Like the updates on all her other books, she has not forgot about them, she never will, she just be working on other stuff but she will be getting back to them very soon "

August: " Like the updates on her short stories and the second book of our series "

Sincere: " The point is hold tight, updates for all her other love story series are coming soon and her short stories too, she got you'll like she always does and for that you'll should follow her and tell her thank you for doing all the things she does for you'll, she's earned it "

August: " In the mean time enjoy the last two chapters of our book, stick around for book 2 and enjoy yourselves "

" Cut " The director said and August and Sincere got up and left.

They really hope they get to do that again someday, just not today