I Just Want Him

This chapter will be short for a reason but the next one won't be short

That's all

Enjoy

August woke up to a conversation going on in Sincere bathroom and he realized she was the one talking, he could only hear her side of the conversation plus it was dark outside by now

The bathroom door was closed and locked

August got out the bed and put on his boxers and walked to the bathroom doir to listen but he's wondering who undressed him because when they was having sex he was fully clothed, there wasn't no time to take off his clothes

-

Sincere was sitting on the lid' of the toliet in just a silk robe and her best friend Alessandra was listening sitting up in her boyfriend Collin bed naked but she was covering her perky' breast with covers

Now August was listening and he could hear both sides of the conversation

Sincere: " I don't know Aless "

Alessandra: " Girl do you even know what the hell you want? "

Sincere: " Yes, I Just Want Him but not his lifestyle, I'm too young to die, do you have any idea how much stress and anxiety and paranoid comes with that lifestyle huh', the risk of my life and safety, no wonder we're not together, to be honest I don't think I want to be anymore, I love him so much but I love living more, he's going to get me killed if I become his girlfriend even though that's all I ever wanted but everything else' I didn't ask for, I just asked for him that's all "

Alessandra: " Calm down, I'm gonna' be in it too so when our men not around we'll have each other, shit I'mma' even start going to the trap house with Collin and learn how to use a gun and protect myself, girl why are you being so weak, August can protect you so let him "

Sincere: " I'm not you, I can't do all that, I can't risk my life like that, I'm too scared, the sight of a gun will make me faint, he said we have to wait anyway "

Alessandra: " You are going to loose him before you even get him talking like that, you haven't even tried the life yet to even see what it's like or learn what it's like so you'll be able to protect yourself and become strong, you mean to tell me you can't be with him because of his lifestyle, you don't got what it takes and your not strong egnough to even hang around it "

Tears slid from Sincere eyes

Sincere: " Yes, he's dangerous and I don't wanna' die being around him, I love him but I love me too, I'm sorry "

Alessandra hung up in her face and Sincere broke down in tears because she knows what she's about to do and she's not gonna' like it

Meanwhile August face dropped and he walked towards where his clothes was and started putting them on

Sincere got off the toliet lid' and walked out the bathroom and looked at August shocked because she didn't expect him to be awake

" Ummm' hey I need to tell you something " Sincere said wiping her tears away.

" No need, I heard everythang, you think I'm dangerous and you gonna' die just by let alone bein' in my presence so let school you right quick, you didn't even so much as ask me how the lifestyle was and how you can survive it being my girl, my dad is the drug lord and I'm his son, if nigga's even look at me wrong they get a bullet in between they eyes and dumped where no one can find them, once my dad retires I'm takin' on his role and I'll have all the power and you actually think somebody would be stupid egnough to fuck wit' you after they find out you August Lennox girl hopefully wife someday, they'll be scared just to talk to you because of who I am and who my dad is but you didn't think about that did you, I hate brainless girls and I hate girls that don't wanna' give a nigga' a chance just cause' they scared, we're done, don't even look my way no more " August said leaving and he slammed Sincere bedroom door behind him making her jump.

Sincere sunk to the floor and screamed and cried feeling so stupid

Did she really just loose the only boy she ever loved forever?

-

Alessandra hung up her phone and Collin took a pull from the blunt sitting up next to her with a smirk on his face and he was shirtless

" What she say " Collin asked taking another pull almost finished with his blunt?

Soon his highness will kick in, Alessandra doesn't smoke weed but her boyfriend does and she's ok with it

" The worst, she's gonna' dump August because she can't handle being with a drug dealer upcoming drug lord, she's too weak and too scared " Alessandra said disappointed and Collin finished smoking his blunt and put it away out of their way.

" Aye' they gonna' be alright, they known each other forever, even if they stop talkin' and hangin' around each other for a while it ain't gonna' last long, we talkin' about August and Sincere here, they'll work it out like they always do " Collin said.

" You wright, I'm trippin' " Alessandra said smiling and she stradded his lap sitting down on his dick and she kissed his lips covering them with the covers and she began to grind slow.

" You just can't get egnough of me " Collin groaned hugging her body flipping them over.

" I'm in love with you, how can I " Alessandra moaned.

I know you'll didn't like this chapter but I promise things happen for a reason

Next chapter you'll will love and it's coming tonight so stay tuned