He Came Out From Hiding

Next chapter you'll will finally meet Asher for real and things will go down with him and August so be ready

That's all

Enjoy

The next day - June 20th - 1 o clock in the afternoon

August, Sincere, Collin and Alessandra did leave Atlanta, Georgia but August and Sincere got on a plane back to Detroit and Collin and Alessandra got on a plane to Barbados

Collin surprised Alessandra with the romantic getaway trip and he already has their luggage their in the couple's suite so they are already settled

August and Sincere got in the back of the range rover and put on their seatbelts

The driver took off at a good speed

" Aye' my man can you put on sone headphones " August asked?

" Why " The driver asked irritated and August scrunched up his face at him about to go off.

" Ummmm' why the fuck does that matter, don't worry about why, he asked you nicely so please do it, we don't want you all up in our God damn business " Sincere said rolling her eyes and the driver smirked and pulled out his headphones putting them on and he put them on full blast.

He couldn't hear a thing but the loud music which is good

" Thank you baybeh' "August said giving her a peck on the lips and Sincere smiled.

" You welcome, I just hate people that always wanna' get up in somebody else' business but we really should get a driver, I want it to a escalade so I can roll the black window up, that way the driver won't be able to see me or you but how you feeling about this Asher thing hubby' " Sincere asked taking off his seatbelt and his and she straddled his lap.

" You gon' start somethin' you can't finish right now baybeh' plus he lookin' back at us, get up " August said amd Sincere kissed his lips for a quick second and got off him and just rested her head on his chest.

" Now will you tell me how you feeling about this Asher thing " Sincere said.

" Yeah, I'm fuckin' pissed, how the hell we gon' find him now, he tried to kill us, his workers killed one of our babies and my dad and his house, he blew our house up, he killed my mom and bullied me ever since we was little until I got old egnough to beat the shit out of him but damnit' he deserve to die " August said.

" And he will baby, you got to calm down and focus on me right now, I'm more important right now, you are going to find him and you are going to kill him and we're going on with our lives now stop stressing and kiss me, these lips need you " Sincere said sitting back on his chest a little bit more and wrapped one arm around his neck from the right side by slanting her body amd poked her lips out.

August smiled and stuck his tounge out causing his wife to smile wide but she grabbed it with her mouth and they french kissed hard

Sincere turned all the way around and straddled his lap