We're Doin' Things My Way

😎😎 enjoy

" Yes let's go there " Sincere said jumping up pushing him and he charged at her and grabbed her arms making her fall on the bed with him on top of her and her arms over her head

" Touch me again and see what happens " August said and his eyes were turning black.

Tears slid from Sincere eyes and he's making her feel scared of him again

" Oh' what are you gonna' do, hit me, go ahead, hit me and I'll be leaving your ass so fast you'll be begging for me to come back do go ahead August Lennox, you bad right, hit me, hit
me " Sincere said challenging him and August sighed and got off her and the bed and he turned his back on her with hus head down causing Sincere mouth to drop open.

He never turned his back on her before and it was scaring the shit out of her

" August don't turn your back on me " Sincere said standing up waiting for him to turn around and lift his head up.

" Leave " August said.

" Excuse me " Sincere said.

" Leave since you think I'm gonna' hit you, obviously you don't see me as your husband that's not gonna' hurt you so leave " August said.

" No I'm not leaving, I didn't come all the way here to fight with you and leave this soon, I'm staying and you're going to talk to me and work this out " Sincere said sitting down on the bed.

" It don't seem that way, why you came here anyway " August asked turning back around facing his wife?

" To be with you, I'm sorry about what I said Auggy I just don't like it when you get that aggressive with me, I was scared you was gonna' hit me again " Sincere said which set August off.

" WHY YOU THINK I'M GONNA' HIT YOU SO BAD, DAMNIT' SINCERE I LOVE YO' ASS, I'M NOT GONNA' HIT YOU, I'M SORRY OK, I'M SORRY I RAN YOU INTO THE WALL AND GRABBED YOUR NECK AND MADE YOU THINK I WAS GONNA' HIT YOU AFTER I FOUND OUT MY DAD DIED, I'M SORRY, I'M FUCKIN' SORRY, I'M SORRY, HOW MUCH LONGER YOU GONNA' HOLD IT OVER MY HEAD CAUSE' I REALLY DON'T NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW " August screamed walking towards her with tears sliding down his eyes and Sincere started crying and she wiped his tears away.

August got down on his knees and hugged her waist and started kissing her flat stomach

Sincere moaned and threw her head back and she gasped when August slid his hand under her skirt and then inside her panties, he started to finger make love to her by pumping his fingers slow inside her walls

He continued placing kisses on her flat stomach

" I'm sorry baybeh, I swear to God I would never hit you, I know I took some of your trust away when I did what I did that night but if you forgive me I promise you it'll never happen again, please forgive me " August said while she cam' on his fingers and he pulled them out and cleaned them off.