Restroom -SMUT

"I have to go to the restroom!" You told your friends and went off to the restroom. You made your way through the club, everyone was either dancing, drinking or smoking. The music was blasting. Your head was spinning from the alcohol.

You walk into the dirty bathroom. You put your clutch down on the sink and began to fix your hair.

As you were fixing your hair someone walked into the restroom.

I turned around to get a better look, oh great, it's carl Gallagher.

"Oh damn your y/n right?" He said. He was drunk of course.

"This is the girls bathroom" you turned back around to face the dirty mirror.

"Like I care." Carl was so fucking hot, but he was a fuckboy he would fuck any girl that walked. Pretty sure he was some std, you thought to yourself.

"You're hot" he told you. You turned around to face him.

"I know." He smirked and looked at you head to toe.

All of a sudden you felt his lips on yours. It got heated. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he placed you on the sink. He lifted your tight dress above your waist.

You unbuttoned his pants while you guys continued to make out. You gripped on his hair. He grabbed a condom from his pocket. He was huge, you thought to yourself.

After he put on the condom and put himself inside of you.

He thrusted in and out of you while you sat on the sink. You bit your lip to mask the moans. He gripped on your thighs while you pulled his hair. This is the best drunk sex you've ever had. 

After you guys finished you fixed yourself. You both walked out of the restroom.

You walked back over to your friends.

"Did you just fuck carl Gallagher?" One of your friends asks.

"How did you know?"

"Well you walked into the restroom then he walked in, then you both walk out together like 10 minutes later."

"He's on my smash list" your friends laughed.

You and your friends went to the dance floor and began to dance.

As you were dancing you felt two arms wrap around your waist. You turned around, it was carl.

You guys danced the night away.