Home - Imagine

You've been living in the Gallagher house while Carl has been at camp.

It was your turn to buy the groceries. Once you got in the house through the back door you yelled out "yo is anyone home?!" While holding bags of groceries.

"Do you need any help with that?" You froze because that voice seemed unreal. You turned around to see the love of your life Carl standing by the kitchen staircase.

You dropped the grocery bags onto the kitchen floor and ran into Carls arms. You haven't seen him in so long. It felt like forever.

"Oh my fucking god Carl I thought you were gonna be home in a week!" You told him almost on the verge of tears.

"I wanted to surprise you, and it worked." He said.

"I've missed you so much" you said.

"I missed you too baby" He said and kissed you.

"Does everyone know you're home?" You asked him.

"Nah I haven't told anyone" he said.

Ian and lip walk in from the front door.

They both look at Carl "yoo welcome home" lip said.

"Aye how was camp" they all hugged him.

"It was awesome" Carl said.

"Does anyone have any extra change on them?" Frank walks in from the back door. "Oh shit you're home" frank says once he sees Carl.

\\ sorry I've been really busy and haven't had the time to write anything but I'll try to start writing more. This was shitty my bad.