Jonah imagine #3

You had just woken up and you grabbed your phone. You got a text from Jonah.

JONAH: good morning sunshine!☀️ I miss you and I can't wait to see you! I'm sorry I've been so busy these past couple of days. I promise we can hang out sometime next week. Love you!❤️😘

YOU: thanks babe. Love you too❤️😘😘

You decided to check Instagram and twitter. You were scrolling through your Instagram feed when you noticed Jonah had posted a picture of him and some girl. You clicked on her tag and saw in her bio she was Jonah's biggest fan. You're not gonna lie, the thought did cross your mind if Jonah would ever find another girl. The past few days he's been so busy you haven't even gotten to see him once. You decided to just brush it off. Jonah was a pretty flirty guy but you didn't think he would ever do that. You got up and got ready for the day. You weren't sure what you were going to do today. You decided to take a quick run. After you came home and took a shower. You decided to go shopping after. You were sitting in Starbucks and decided to call Jonah. He didn't answer. You went on Instagram and saw that on the Why Don't We boys account, they had posted a pic with a fan and t was the same girl Jonah had posted about. You tried to brush it off but you couldn't. It was almost sunset so you decided to just take a break. You drove to the Hollywood hike path. You wanted to go the Hollywood sign because that was where you and Jonah first kissed. You were kicking up when you saw some light near the sign. You kept hiking and slowly as you got closer, you started to see a figure standing between the lights. It was Jonah. He was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Jonah?" You asked confused.

"Hi y/n." He said.

You saw the lights were all candles and they were in a circle. There were rose petals in a circle and in the middle of the circle was a table.

"What is all this?" You asked.

"This is all for you. I know I haven't gotten a chance to be with you so I was hoping this would make up for all the lost time." He said pulling out the chair for you.

"How'd you know I'd be here?" You asked.

"Y/n I know you too well." He said smiling.

"T-This is amazing. And yes it does make up for everything. But you didn't have to." You said still shocked.

"I know but I wanted to." He said taking a seat across from you.

The whole night you guys had a band playing soft music and were served with delicious dishes.

After he invited you to dance as the sun was setting. The band played your favourite song and you guys danced around. He stopped for a minute and stared at you.

"I love you y/n y/l/n. You mean more than the world to me and I don't know what I would do without you. Words can't explain how much you mean to me." He said.

"I love you so much Jonah Marais." You said.